ocnoglittle

Output logs for Crashes

Question

39 replies to this bug / suggestion

This one might be "my fault" but it shouldn't crash this easily. I made a canvas out of 60x60 pixel cubes welded together. That was the only thing on the map. I was editing the weld and tried to save before closing the edit weld. Windows realized it had crashed, but I forgot to take a screenshot.

DxDiag.txt

output_log_clean.txt

output_log.txt

PIXEL ART.zip is the editor map I was working on.

Server: n/a (editor)

Description:¬†So this one might be "my fault" again. I was trying to do a¬†complicated script with an event listener for on items added to inventory. When I tested it out, the game immediately crashed¬†when I¬†tried to pick something up. No windows message or anything. The game is just entirely off. I will try it again with a less complicated script¬†ūüėÖ
I DM'd the editor file (FEAST.yland) to Adam.

DxDiag.txt

output_log_clean.txt

output_log.txt

ūüė≠I hate when I get multiple crashes in one day.¬†

Server: n/a (editor)

Description: I tried to do a simpler script with an event listener for on items added to inventory. When I tested it out, the game showed a unity error and crashed when I tried to pick something up. Unfortunately, it disappeared before I could take a screenshot.
I DM'd the editor file (FEAST2.yland) to Adam.

DxDiag.txt

output_log.txt

output_log_clean.txt

So today I tried and failed to get into 2 different servers. Nitrado Origins servers. Hung out looking at unpacking screen for about 10 minutes each time, then gave up and went to editor. Spent about an hour in editor with a build and was simply switching entities when suddenly the game closed without warning. didn't get a chance to save my progress....ugh. 

output_log.txt

output_log_clean.txt

i'm  baaaaaack  

was in game ...   suddenly  unable to pick things up.      so  decided to re join

upon returning  was in starter outfit     ------ nothing in inventory ..no  clothing worn  or   tools    food   or  anything ....empty!    inventory? ...as  full as a politicians  skull..  :9

was able to pick things up   but  had  nothing in hot bar  or  inventory .. Back to square one ?  grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Looks like another  day  of  giving  Ylands a miss  

will return  when i yearn for another  bout of  masochism

output_log_clean.txt

output_log.txt

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, spiritchaser28 said:

So today I tried and failed to get into 2 different servers. Nitrado Origins servers. Hung out looking at unpacking screen for about 10 minutes each time, then gave up and went to editor. Spent about an hour in editor with a build and was simply switching entities when suddenly the game closed without warning.ÔĽŅÔĽŅ didn't get a chance to save my progress....ugh.¬†

output_log.txt

output_log_clean.txt

We're looking into the crash.

• Thanks 1

Hi  adam ..it was   red-eagles  P1  infinite  explore.

I came back in 2  hours later and there had  been a   5 min  windback it seeems  and all was restored. :)

• Like 1