Adam Snellgrove

How to Enter the Competition?

Here we're going to just jot down the steps you need to take to join the Creators Competition ?

So first off you have to be 12 years or older to enter the competition. If you managed that, let's head to the first step:

1) Create a Game in the Editor - This can by any kind of game, be it an RPG, racing game, shooter, Adventure, Puzzle, singleplayer, multiplayer...just ANYTHING. 

2) Upload your game to the Workshop - Now is the time to head to that Export button in the Editor and upload your game to the Workshop.

3) Create a thread in the Ylands Creators Competition section of the forums - Here please enter the name of your game. You can do this before your game is ready to show off your progress (and we hope you do, so we can get excited about your game ?) with screenshots or even videos, but once it is ready, put COMPLETED in the name of the thread before the name of your game so we know it is ready.

4) Now just sit back and wait for the winners to be announced...or make another game to have even a bigger chance of WINNING!

Competition Gif.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, RedEagle_P1. said:

Are you recommending that people submit more than one game?

Sure thing. Here's the rules:

• Participants can submit any number of Entries.
  • One Entry can be awarded in the Main Category and also once in the Special Category. Only one Entry per Participant can be awarded within the Contest.

So a participant can submit more games, but can be rewarded just for one. But the more you submit, the bigger the chance of winning ? Though of course they also have to be good to win ?

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Adam Snellgrove said:

Sure thing. Here's the rules:

• Participants can submit any number of Entries.
  • One Entry can be awarded in the Main Category and also once in the Special Category. Only one Entry per Participant can be awarded within the Contest.

So a participant can submit more games, but can be rewarded just for one. But the more you submit, the bigger the chance of winning ? Though of course they also have to be good to win ?

So if we submit 10 games we are only ever gonna get 1 prize? 

10 hours ago, RedEagle_P1. said:

So if we submit 10 games we are only ever gonna get 1 prize? 

If one person submits them, then yes, but your team members can each submit a game and then every game would be eligible to win ?

[UPDATE] I found the answer to my question. Nevermind lol.

Edited by Valour4Eva
I found the answer to my orignal question
  • Like 1