Adam Snellgrove

Dev Diary #148 - Ylands Creators Competition

Hey there Ylanders!

So, you might have already noticed, that we have announced our very first Ylands Creators Competition, which is now live! And let me say, we are really excited, what our Creators will come up with and what imaginative games we’ll get to play at the end of this ?

YlandsCompetition_HeaderBlog_760x250.png

The Competition will run till December, so if you would like to join, all you need to do is create a game in the Editor, upload it to the Workshop, start a forum thread here and then just sit back and see, if you win one of our cool prizes, be it real-world money or a bundle of Coyns ? Or you can start working on another game and don’t worry if you don’t finish it in time, because this is not the last competition. Far from it, it is the first from a planned series of competitions that will run throughout 2021 with the culmination of a HUGE competition at the end of it ?

So there’s never been a better time to try out the Editor and all its possibilities. If you would like some pointers, you can check out our tutorials and if you want some inspiration, head to Naru’s Corner to see, what can be done in the Editor.

And one more thing: tomorrow we’ll have our first ever Ylands Stream, so tune in here at 16:00 CEST if you want to chat with me about the Competition, Exploration and anything Ylands related or if you just want to chat ?We’ll be checking out some of the cool games already out there made by some very creative Creators ? 

Ylands Stream Invitation 16.10.png

So a lot of exciting stuff is up ahead Ylanders but remember most importantly, stay classy Ylanders ?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Adam Snellgrove said:

series of competitions that will run throughout 2021 with the culmination of a HUGE competition at the end of it ?

Does this mean the big competition will not be until the end of 2021?

6 hours ago, Adam Snellgrove said:

16:00 CEST

Sadly its just a bit early for me. I really want to support you though so I might catch the tail end. 

4 hours ago, RedEagle_P1. said:

Does this mean the big competition will not be until the end of 2021?

There will be many more of these competitions and then at the end of 2021 a bigger one to top it all off. And then season 2 ?

On 10/15/2020 at 5:21 PM, Adam Snellgrove said:

There will be many more of these competitions and then at the end of 2021 a bigger one to top it all off. And then season 2 ?

Season 2? 

7 hours ago, RedEagle_P1. said:

Can you tell us more about your plan with the seasons

I'll talk about it more in-depth in this weeks stream ? Remind me if I forget ?

when 1.5 update will come 
i m very impatient about 1.5.
please add transportation complete section.
add birds and sea creatures