Sign in to follow this  
ComR

List of old and new bugs still in game:

Question

Hi,

1) From a distance horses are walking like bears - on back legs.
2) Trees and shrubs from new eastern biom do not show their names.
3) Rise when "picked up" cannot be "broken into seeds", it can only be "destroyed". Butt if you select: "can be used in" you can choose "break into seeds".
4) Most small trees and shrubs give only 1 seed; this is especially annoying in Desert biom - "savanna long grass", gives only one seed - please, change it. Savanna grass is very pretty and looks good if you want to make your place nicer! Also savanna shrubs give only one seed. 
5) Small trees, like banana tree usually give 1 log or log and broken wood. Please, add at least 2 sticks to even small trees.
5b) Also, please, make it possible to cut logs into let's say 5 sticks, with axe. It's much easier to make logs than sticks! 2 logs for 10 arrows it's a good price, I think. Sticks are really needed for bolts, arrows, fences, food, fire and just for models. Fire wood can be made from logs, why not allow sticks to be made the same way.
6) Please, add to Exploration two important options; "big or small stomach" (last time our heroes eat more than ever before, it's annoying for me just let us set how much our hero have to eat every day.)
6b) Please, let us choose how many mushrooms are growing every night (a few, normal, plenty) - It would be very helpful, especially because we cannot produce mushrooms - I hope it will be possible later?
7) Please, allow Oysters, Starfish and Sea Urchins to regrow over time - like eggs and mushrooms.
8 Oyster shells are useless for now - make them breakable into pigment. Later all seashells would be burned to make simple cement... You already have set of bricks, just make these different colour, different texture maybe. Burned, crushed seashells plus sand => cement or concrete.
9) Please, allow placing seeds as we can place bricks - one after another, with one click!
10) Please, make cave plants leaving seeds! I need more types of plants, but I don't want to "cheat" and use editor every time.
11) Please, make at least half of cave mushrooms edible! Also, some mushrooms could be poisoned and could be used in lethal baits for muted animals and enemies. ;)

Above all: Please - do not allow "pick up empty nest" with one mouse click! I'm loosing so many eggs, because by mistake I clicked twice! Please, if you want hay from nest, use any tool on it, as you do with piles of hay. There is no undo and I guess adding nest from editor will not make that nest working?

All The Best,
ComR 

1 reply to this bug / suggestion