HanniNanni12

[completed} A little fun on Halloween

A little fun on Halloween is called our map created by Dr Hase and HanniNanni.
You can fly carpets and double-deckers, dive in a submarine, ride a spider carousel, ferris wheel, roller coaster, cable car or hot rod. Have a little bit of horror in the spider cave or in the haunted castle with ghost and flying bat or chill in the beach bar, eat sweets or burgers, puzzles with the stone puzzle, try out our goods scanner or look for glowworms. Discover the island, you will also find new plants. We wish all players a lot of fun.
DrHase & HanniNanni

this zip file is a video of a slideshow, unfortunately I dont have a Youtube account for an URL

Dia-Show Halloween.zip

https://play.ylands.com/asset/8232

• Upvote 7

Can you add some screens please? ? 

edit: sorry - i download .zip now ? 

Edited by bures.peter

WOW,beautiful and very impressive i had never seen any game like this one full of techs and mechs like planes and etc.Very Very brilliant,i had not words for this map.

• Thanks 1

wooow that is superb ?

That makes me think "how can I compete agains this"? I can't build.

• Thanks 2

I absolutely love it! My favorite was the submarine and the rides! The flying carpet made me say "WHOA!" and the stool of horror made me laugh. And I love the taxi too! (Mine spawned another taxi? ?)

Basically I loved everything (even if I didn't mention it here)!

• Thanks 1

Thank you Ocnog ... grinning :) 

I'm glad you liked it so much.
Your game is great too.

Mine spawned another taxi ???? I do not understand sorry.

41 minutes ago, HanniNanni12 said:

Mine spawned another taxi ???? I do not understand sorry.

LOL the taxi is a deer. I soon had two deer. Or was there always supposed to be two?

• Thanks 1

It really is fantastic! Just tried it and had loads of fun and always surprised when I found something new (like the catapult ?). Though I'd maybe consider giving it a prettier thumbnail in the Workshop. Maybe like the one I took, but I'm sure you can make a much better one ?

Also it is possible to pick up parts of the spiders until there is nothing left...which is a bit brutal ? But otherwise love it ?

image.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

hello :) 

thanks for all of your positive reactions, it was our first project since we started using the editor some weeks ago ?

• Like 1

thanks Adam for your compliments. We are very happy that you had fun. So it should be :-).
Unfortunately, the picture lost some of its quality after uploading, that's correct. I'll see if I swap it again.

• Like 1

Hey, 

That's amazing work you produce there! 

There is an active community for creators on Discord if you are not aware, much faster answers on there: https://discord.gg/P6b4zdZ

War 

Vice Manager of P1 Creators 

Edited by horridwar
I accidentally added white highlight.
  • Thanks 1