Adam Snellgrove

Streaming Suggestions

Question

Hey there Ylanders!

As I mentioned in Dev Diary #149, we'd love to hear, what you would like to see in future streams, so I set up this thread, so we can talk about the contents of the streams ?

I myself am very new to streaming, though I did do radio shows before etc. so I'm not sure, if the quality will be top-notch right from the start, but I will try ? But most importantly I'd love to cover things, that you are interested in as well as news and new features that are coming or are newly in the game. So would you like me checking out the different games, that are in the workshop as I have done before? If it was more of an FAQ or that I have a lot of guests? Or is there something else you'd like to see ? 

Also any suggestions as for quality/format and anything else would also be much appreciated ? 

Put your suggestion below ?

Ylands_Stream_BRBscreen_1920x1080.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

19 replies to this bug / suggestion

You did an amazing job last time and I enjoyed it. I would suggest that you add some background music because sometimes that fills the space. Allowing other people to chat with you via voice chat in a very selective way might also be an idea to keep some sort of feedback rolling throughout the stream so that you have the benefit of two perspectives and they can bounce off each other. Using the charity application to get a notification right away when people chat with you can be a great way to increase  Responsiveness  and Push you toward real time chat with your fans.

Finally if there’s any way you can make the stream later it would really help for everyone outside Europe because it’s much too early ?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 10/22/2020 at 10:03 AM, Adam Snellgrove said:

Hey there Ylanders!

As I mentioned in Dev Diary #149, we'd love to hear, what you would like to see in future streams, so I set up this thread, so we can talk about the contents of the streams ?

I myself am very new to streaming, though I did do radio shows before etc. so I'm not sure, if the quality will be top-notch right from the start, but I will try ? But most importantly I'd love to cover things, that you are interested in as well as news and new features that are coming or are newly in the game. So would you like me checking out the different games, that are in the workshop as I have done before? If it was more of an FAQ or that I have a lot of guests? Or is there something else you'd like to see ? 

Also any suggestions as for quality/format and anything else would also be much appreciated ? 

Put your suggestion below ?

Ylands_Stream_BRBscreen_1920x1080.png

hey i love the way the game is going so fantastic i think it woud be nice to have zombies and mutant pluse alot of wildlife and sharks and wildllife in the water like diffrent kinds of fish and and dragons and fantacy like creatures and spiders  and many more npc thing to 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, ocnoglittle said:

After you do The Yland by Lonelyboy, you should do a winter-themed stream with: WinterFun by HanniNanni and DrHase, Santa's Workshop by me, and SNAKE 0.1 WINTER SPECIAL by Naru (from last year but still tons of fun!). ????????????

Oh you bet I'll be doing a X-Mas Stream ? Definitely will fit all of em' in and hopefully Naru will make something new as well for this year ?

• Like 1

This week is the last week to submit the game for the competition, then why not play all games from the competition? ',:) 
At least make it as fun as possible for all creators because they were busy with the game they were creating, so play all their games would be so much fun for them all. :)

12 minutes ago, senaheho said:

This week is the last week to submit the game for the competition, then why not play all games from the competition? ',:) 
At least make it as fun as possible for all creators because they were busy with the game they were creating, so play all their games would be so much fun for them all. :)

Every week now we have been playing games that creators submitted for the competition ? If any new ones get submitted, we'll play them too ?

17 minutes ago, Adam Snellgrove said:

Every week now we have been playing games that creators submitted for the competition ? If any new ones get submitted, we'll play them too ?

Ehe?, I mean
Not all games have been played on the stream, right?? That's what I mean

Out of the ones, that have been submitted to the Competition Forum topic, we haven't played just WinterFun and Santa's Workshop (keeping those for X-Mas stream), Rigale (wasn't ready yet but might play now), Shoot and Run 2D (but said we'll play this week), and No Man's Cave (but played freedom island from the same Creator). Other than that we played all the games ?

• Like 1

If anyone has a game/exploration map they want streamed on a Friday Stream, please post it here!

Or if you want us to build something specific in exploration, that would be cool to share here too!

3 hours ago, ocnoglittle said:

No idea where to put this, so I will put it here:
Since tomorrow is a holiday for Bohemia Interactive, @NaruTheHuman will be streaming on his own channel ( https://www.twitch.tv/naruthehuman ) tomorrow instead 

Thanks mate, I'm going to try and join this stream for a bit, roughly in how many hours will it be? I'm down in Australia so a time doesn't help me out but hours would.
Have a great Easter :)

29 minutes ago, ocnoglittle said:

28 minutes until the stream!

definitely happening today mate? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1