Mello1223

[COMPLETED] NEXT GENERATION

let me speak to you, first of all one thing for you adam, because I have more text in the game, and my English is very limited, could I publish a summary bilingually before I finish? one in English and the other in Slovak mainly for you? ocnog helps me with translations, for which I thank her very much, but some things are still difficult to explain, so I would be happy if you would allow us such a possibility... now to the game. I'm working hard to complete another bunker, I devote all my free time to it, but I'm still afraid that I won't be able to implement some things into the game, but don't worry, if I don't make it by the end of the competition, I'll continue after the end, if possible. I would like to ask you again this way, especially the older players who, in addition to the game, were also interested in the story, give me feedback here if you find any discrepancies or errors in the text or in the game. thank you very much !! ! :):):)

• Upvote 4

MR mello you must teach players how to move and lift a object.This give you an big advantage.Good luck.May you happy.

• Haha 1

update 0.4 brings bunker 2, with a new ability to fix things. to activate this feature, you must find the repir kit in the first outer section of the bunker 2..you activate this ability with the letter R, but you must find the place where the ability to activate is possible.. :)Another interesting thing in bunker two is that you have to dodge the shoots from robot  in combat mode.. the most interesting thing you can look forward to is that you will be able to shoot yourself for the first time in this game... :):)for this bunker comes the completion of the story a little later,first I need to finish more other necessary things... bunker two is still in trial version, if you find discrepancies give me feedback right here or on discord please. have a nice day :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

hello ylanders .. in the last two days I haven't contacted you at all, nor did I make any updates, but you still don't have to worry .. I'm still working hard to develop the game ... but for some reason I decided not to add so many short ones here videos, instead I will stream regularly on youtube on my channel ..the point is that when streaming, I create proof of how I create the game myself, twice ... one copy on youtube, and one on my computer.when exactly will i be streaming i can't know exactly but i will try to do so every time i create my game...before finishing, I will try to create a short clip of how the game was created, I hope you will like it .then i post here :)  and don't worry ... I will keep you informed about the progress .. and I will always add photos, and the necessary things for the here such as bonus codes and other necessary information ..

peace! :):):) have a nice day! 

• Upvote 2

and one very important piece of information !!! I don't know who it is but someone bought energy in my game from real coins .. this way I would like to thank this person very nicely, even though I really don't know who it is .. I really appreciate it !!! but I want to tell you, it's also in the game, there is no need to buy anything .. I don't create a game for money. I do it for players who like my work and also because I enjoy it... :):):) again,thank you very very much!!! 

• Upvote 2

for creators... actual in game 23 global storages :D  :D +/-everyone have +/- 30 variables... lot of instructions... and lot of my lovely animators :):)  :) 
1275754832_Snmkaobrazovky2020-11-08001429.thumb.png.9066b7301d16f111fc64ce8188752b23.png

Snímka obrazovky 2020-11-08 001927.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

you are crazy man. That's a lot of working you have been put into it.
It is relevant to say that this man is creating the game alone and still has time to help players on their questions. You have my full respect ? 

The cinematics you create with custom cameras and also with effects are amazing.
I would buy myself one Mr.R for christmas. Did you teach him to go freezer and grab beers to the master? ?

Can't wait to play the final version.

Keep up the good job

Edited by jchob
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

THis is about all mechanism.Hes expert in visual scripting.If he had time he can teach the players.

• Haha 1

update 0.5 uploaded to the workshop.... fixed bugs in bunkers two, fixed a couple of bugs found in other parts of the game...opportunity to try the first part of the bunker 3, added temporary bonus codes... 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

list and description of active bonus codes (if you do not pick up the laptop in sector 1, you will not be able to return or use bonus codes in other sectors,if you don't wear any suits, many parts of the game in other sectors will not work for you ! ! !  ) : 

GIVEMEKEY              -unlocked  locked iron doors in sector 1, behind the door are buttons for quick pickup of available suits, and the possibility of quick teleportation to sector two

GIVEMEENERGY      -adds 2000 energy to the player

GIVEMEMP3             -unlocks the possibility to use the mp3 player without obtaining the first crystal (this option is automatically opened after obtaining the first crystal)

TPSEC1                     - this code teleports the player to sector 1

TPSEC2                     - this code teleports the player to sector 2

TPBUN1                     - this code teleports the player to bunker 1

TPBUN2                      -this code teleports the player to bunker 2

TPBUN3                      -this code teleports the player to bunker 3

Edited by Mello1223
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

1339255175_Snmkaobrazovky(54).thumb.png.cd2feca4ab59c6a3611a64b65b5b1e99.png169507025_Snmkaobrazovky(53).thumb.png.f12dc51d7dda9d5b49ca2fbb7825cc68.png1289266577_Snmkaobrazovky(52).thumb.png.59a43b3111b65b843e389729404d6afa.png

v 0.6 is out... 

news: complet rework start window,complet rework bonus code system,few bug fix..

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Pred 5 hodinami Adam Snellgrove povedal:

Och, bude to potrebné postupne Stream znova ?

I'm going to have to hurry to finish bunker three, but I think that clearing the avalanche in bunker two will keep you entertained enough not to get bored of it. :D:D:D:D

• Upvote 1

Awesome small clips of your game, Mello. The story has a very mysterious tale behind where there's more to it than meets the eye. That's definitely awesome and the building is spot on!

0.6.(1) little patch"  : next part for bunker 3 open,few bug fixes,lot of work on scripts... 

scripts for part 1 bunker3
37353933_Snmkaobrazovky2020-11-11225310.thumb.png.c05b554d1c08d1cc6aa552f6c44d6000.png

scripts for part 2 bunker 3

2032336869_Snmkaobrazovky2020-11-11225141.thumb.png.e5405f09110a381b53ec837441ba3743.png

1277174540_Snmkaobrazovky(60).thumb.png.36d78af89fb763fd0f8d9eb1c9568a4a.png

• Like 3

0.6.(2) optimization, partial simplification, addition of hint to the bunker 1...partial design modifications in bunker three, bugs fix

0.6.(3) part 3 bunker 3 out

SPOJLER!! 

áno, napísal som ti, že nerobím krátke videá, ale toto video nepochádza od redaktora, ale z hry

Edited by Mello1223
  • Like 2

výsledný efekt nie je príliš veľký, ale môj mozog v tom skutočne trpel ... : D 

1388234749_Snmkaobrazovky(61).thumb.png.16804a64cfdeead19fa121de3b9b0351.png

• Like 2