Mello1223

[COMPLETED] NEXT GENERATION

na sledovanie videí je potrebný zvuk..stentokrát vám predkladajú iba malý príklad toho, s čím skôr pôjdu do súťaže .. všetko ostatné sa dozviete v pravom čase

https://play.ylands.com/asset/8739

Edited by Mello1223
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 5

I'm exited to play it.

You are an inspiration for all of us ??

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

After the good progress in the game, it's time for me to introduce you to the story of my game...you will be able to read some parts of the story directly in the game, here I would like to focus on the parts that is not in  game ...what is this game? by the label you can see that it will be a logical RPG, with elements of various other games ..who are you and where are you? what is your role? you play with the position of a man who was chosen by a council of united nations, and your main task is to collect crystals to save the earth.therefore, in order to get some of the crystals you need to deactivate the crystal safety device, you will need to collect enough energy cells for this.who is tomas stellar? : he is a dead scientist who, before his death, managed to transform his consciousness into a cybernetic form.will accompany you throughout the game. but not always will his presence be evident.what happened to the other two suits?:this information is top secret!!! why the wardrobe created for only three suits??? : this information is top secret!!! what is the bonus code ???with bonus codes you will be able to open bonus items and abilities, but you will not get bonus codes in the game.I give some bonus codes through a micro contest for the best screen of the game.will this game be for multiple players or just for one?only single player. Finally, I point out that any resemblance to a movie or book is purely coincidental. no real person is mentioned in the game except the author of the game, ie me :D

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Adam Snellgrove said:

Ten robot vyzerá veľmi mrzuto ? Príbeh je zaujímavý a plný dráždivej záhady ?

if you don't irritate him very much, he won't be annoyed :D:D:D:D:D:D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, spiritchaser28 said:

Mám rád hry s bohatým príbehom a pozadím. Mal by si byť spisovateľ Mello:)

Thank you, have you read the story in the game? :D

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I plan on testing it later today, but I have read your posts about the story. That comes from a strong imagination. I don't only follow your amazing animation skills, I am consistently amazed more by your amazing imagination skills. 

Edited by spiritchaser28
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

bonus code added,bug fix- robot movement,bug fix- interaction with energy box,added temporarily trigger zone in sector 2 for return to sector 1,bug fix - camera /player movement,+ more

• Upvote 1

Mr. R's interaction with individual suits:   HUSTY: when approaching Mr. R, they will attack you,    GATHERER: Mr. R without interaction, do not attack, chance of increased battery collection ENGINEER:Mr. R takes batteries for you. Available only when you in collect zone

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

farbiace zariadenie opravené now you can use numbers between 0-999,and you can make all colors for suit.. info for suits: every suit have different main hud...

Edited by Mello1223
  • Upvote 1

game version 0.3 is at the workshop...bunker 1 finally completed. fixed multiple bugs in bunker one...added content for bunker one and sector two...added new bonus code... completed secret room ... 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

abilities of suits in bunkers 1 : HUSTY: accelerated camera control. GATHERER: accelerated hacking. ENGINEER:  significantly helps to find the secret entrance to the room with the crystal

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

continuing of the story: Thomas managed to break the security system in Mr. R's workshop, and with the help of a drone he managed to get a couple of other parts of the robot. after gaining the first crystal you will see the result of his work ... yes, even thomas' cyber abilities are not perfect ... :D:D:D

• Upvote 3

Beauti.More than people had done.Mello you had passed p1.net.com,I m sure the first position will be yours

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

the crash was real or it's just camouflage for bunker number two ...the story gets tangled more and more ...

Snímka obrazovky 2020-11-02 162831.png

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2