Sign in to follow this  
Azaren

find script line

Please, is there any possibility to find script line? Or check line in script by mouse click or something like that? I need find script line (#2684) from yelow error message (bellow) but i dont know how...All my test to find this line failed.
Thank you for any advice...
image.png.e1926483e4ad18ef683da49cdbe23319.png

• Upvote 1

If i understand correctly, you have an index out of bounds related to something with the id #2684 (maybe its a label?). And the problem is spotted at the achivement storage. I woukd start look in the storage for a problem with arrays (or labels)

After two hours i find an issue. Now all is OK. 
But suggestion is still here. How i can find (any) script line in errors? (on picture like line #2684)

To jchob: I had had an array with length 6 - from 0 to 5 index, but my script see only length 5 via instruction. Last index (5) script didn´t see.

(sorry for my english...)

So Houp just answered this in an answer to a different question about error messages.

You can search in the searchbar above the scripting tiles for the line (in the format #line) and it will zoom to the error-causing tile. This is amazing and hopefully will help us when we have to look through huge blocks of scripting tiles in global storages, etc.

Thank you so much @Houp!