ComR

I see you used ma simple idea in future exploration game...

Question

Hi,

I see no problem, I proposed it months ago just because I hoped you will use it and make the game better.

I'd love to propose you whole game problems/game ideas/algorithms/graphics (for free), just to help you make game better.

You don't have to ignore me - I never wanted anything - I've sent you many ideas and I can send you whole game algorithms to make Ylands great.

As I mentioned it long time ago I can offer you ideas for free long time ago. All I can offer you do not need redoing anything in the game and I do not ask for any payment. If you find my ideas worth anything later - I'd be happy to talk about it, for now I offer you my work and ideas for free - because I like Ylands. I just don't want to write into empty night.

I wrote it so many times (for 3 years or so), so I'm a bit annoyed. 

No one never responded to me, so,  I feel stupid.  You are clearly not interested, thought you used my ideas. I offer you my help. Including graphics -  game luck graphics tools. I'm sure people from P1 would like to help you make this game fully open world and sandbox.

I'm sure you were talking to everyone many times. 

Are you blocked from making certain games? 

You were so close to make open world, sand box - and multiplayer at the same time. Why you stopped everything???

All The Best,
Bartosz

1 reply to this bug / suggestion

Thank you for your interest and feedback Bartosz. We collected a lot of player feedback and incorporated it into the new 1.5 Exploration update and into our future plans, so thank you for sending them (they weren't ignored). We do not need any script or lines of code at this time, though we appreciate you offering. But if you like scripting etc. maybe join our Ylands Creators Competition with a chance to win  big prizes ? https://ylands.com/competition