ocnoglittle

Re-entering Nitrado Servers

Question

When trying to re-enter Nitrado Servers (specifically Ylands World of Dreams 5 or 6 (Ylands Origins)), we often get an error saying the server has been taken down by the owner. But it is still available in the Multiplayer list and we can re-join using that. This makes the "recent games" list on the main screen useless.

2 replies to this bug / suggestion

This happens when there has been a server restart and you are trying to use the ingame last played link.  You have to re enter through the multiplayer lobby.  If for some reason the server is offline (it's Nitrado, this does happen randomly) have the server owner restart.  

I would hope the servers would still be accessible through the "recent games" after a server restart. (I am not talking about a wipe done by the owner of the server. That is an understandable reason for the "recent games" link to not work.)
I am hoping Bohemia has a solution for this issue and that they can get Nitrado to offer some options to improve server quality and/or stability. The Nitrado servers I try to access (Ylands World of Dreams 5 or 6 (Ylands Origins)) go down waaaaay too often, even directly after the server owner restarts it. It has convinced me to not rent a Nitrado server until some of these issues are addressed.