knightwar

Apologize letter to ylands.

Hello ylands.THere is a man who taught me not to do wrong things his name is spiritchaser.I apologize to everyone i spammed,today the day i apologize to everyone.I m crownjustice ,supreme and etc but now i will never spammed and take a word of spamming.TOday  i had that day i cant suffered from it.Please forgive me all.

PLEASE FORGIVE ME AND I APOLOGIZE TO EVERYONE.

THANK YOU

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Adam Snellgrove said:

Thank you @knightwar and I hope you enjoy your time here with this great community ? 

of course adam and i have to expand my real business and work with you

Try working on yourself first...there is no business to expand without that basic principle...one step at a time ...who knows ? maybe later others will want to work with you.

We all get the fact you got big dreams. Kick the ego to the curb. Everybody's big dreams will come true...patience

Edited by spiritchaser28
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

@knightwar that is a good thing to hear. I'm glad you learnt ?

As I said before to you, if you are cool with people they will be cool with you.

In some posts I saw you have good ideas, but the problem is that you were demanding them to make them and talking like a *jerk* (sorry for the bad word, but it was true)

Just give your suggestions in a good manner.

Also, some ideas you have, you can make them in editor if you learn scripting, and you will see it is fun.

There are some communities in ylands, but here on forums we are all one community to make the game pleasant for everyone.

Have fun ?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3