RedEagle_P1.

Toxic gossip

Hey,

Unfortunately a lot of people have been sending me screenshots of gossip about myself being passed around by other people.

I would like to say that all these people that I forgive you and that if I have done you any wrong if you send me a direct message I would love to consider the situation so I can make it right if that is the case.

Unfortunately, there have been quite a few people that have been lying and stealing (I will explain in a moment), but I decided to keep those situations private, because for me, I don’t like to make private situations about other people known so that they can go on living a normal life without people taking a second look at them.

I’ve come to realize that in doing so I have opened myself up for a very one-sided story to be told by some of these people about me so from now on that will change.

P1 has been robbed of about $3500 worth of winnings and an investigation is ongoing about this matter. I will keep the suspect private but I would like to share that both BI and Tencent are looking into the issue.

I’ll finish by saying, just remember there are two sides to every story and that if somebody is sharing with you something really juicy about somebody else the best thing to tell them is to take it up with that person directly.

That’s our first rule in P1, don’t accuse others behind their back and don’t listen to those who do. 

Edited by RedEagle_P1.
  • Upvote 1

While I am here, I would also like to address some smaller controversies based on misinformation: 

1) All donations in P1 Creators are optional. People donate on-average about 42% of earnings back to P1 Creators because they love what we do and want to see it grow. We promise them nothing in return but a bigger, better and more awesome community. 100% of what P1 C gets goes back to its creators. P1 C does not take any cut off the top but depends on voluntary donations.

2) Do your team's rules stop people uploading the the workshop? Nope! 

Ylands Express is an example of a member-made game. 

Here are our official rules: 
Build stuff together with other members!
Share that stuff & screenshots of it on social media!
 Monetize those creations!
Upload your own work to the Ylands workshop. 
Ask P1 to help sell/monetize those creations for you in China!
You do not need to include a P1 logo or any credit but you can if you like! 

3) You promote P1 too strongly! 

This is actually quite true. I'm an immigrant and I just simply don't understand yet how this is done properly in this Western way and I'm trying to. From my understanding when you do things here you're supposed to let other people vouch for you instead of yourself but just know that from my perspective it's difficult to understand because I didn't grow up in the West. 

4) If I join P1 C, I can't join other Ylands groups! False: 

You can be a part of any group you desire you just can't make a new one and invite our people to it while being a member. 

Added in edit afterward.

5) If I join P1 Creators, I cannot also compete against them in the competition. True!

The fundamental principle which guides us is that we all want to win as a community and split the winnings. We don’t know which game of ours will actually do well. It’s not right for one of the teams that makes games within our group to see they are getting advantage and then submitting on their own. By sharing out the winnings equally we all win each time rather than being subject to the luck of the draw.

6) P1 will submit more than one game. True.

We have more than 600 members, don’t you think it would be fair for them to submit more than one game?

Just know that whoever is spreading these rumours they are entirely false and you should really bring them up with me personally rather than talking behind my back. 

Edited by RedEagle_P1.
  • Upvote 1

These are my own opinions

Since this is very passive aggressively calling me out I'll respond( @RedEagle_P1. also requested I respond). Let me give you guys some back story incase you have no idea what's going on. I posted a message of my thoughts about P1 on the YWD discord. Someone who he won't disclose to me sent the image to him. This is the message. I will first talk about what I said and why I said it. Then after that talk about what he has said in the posts above.

2020-11-06_144226.png.7b7c7628ad413007b031f02375e9cd0e.png

So the first thing I talk about is the contract he has you sign to join P1 Creators. For those of you who don't know if you join P1 Creators you have to sign a contract that includes stuff like a NDA and other stuff like that. Most of the stuff in the contract makes sense but there is one thing that has always stood out to me that makes it very predatory. In the contract it states that if you leave P1 you cannot create another group and you cannot compete against P1 for 4 years. That is the part that I find super predatory. It makes him able to have a monopoly on the Ylands community and build teams. This means that if ever BI or Tencent request you to build something for them you can't if you have left P1 after signing the contract for 4 years. That allows him to jack the price up for special builds because he has a monopoly on it. I also think this is disgusting because it can slow the growth of Ylands because it won't allow for people to start and grow their own communities if they were formally apart of P1 Creators for a long time. There could also be legal issues with how the contract is setup(although I'm not a lawyer so I won't say anything for sure). Now something I want to say about the contract is that me and Red talked about it and he lowered it from 4 years to 8 months. I personally still find 8 months to be way too long. Also note if you are apart of the P1 Creators right now and you haven't signed a new contract dissolving your old one and signing the new one you still can't start a community or compete against P1 for 4 years. There are also things we disagree on like allowing people under the age of 18 to sign the contract.

Now for the payouts thing I was kind of wrong. When I said that the payout structure makes no sense, I really meant that I just personally don't agree with it and it makes no sense to me. Which is fine because everyone can have their own opinion. For their payouts from the Tencent competition from a outsider looking in it does seem really sketchy in my opinion. He went and explained it to me some more in DMs and I still think its a bit weird that he would allow them to donate everything they won to the P1 company, but if its what they agreed on its okay. For the investment thing he explained that he uses REITS which I had no idea about so what I said there wasn't correct. 

Now I would like to respond to the things he has posted above.

"Unfortunately a lot of people have been sending me screenshots of gossip about myself being passed around by other people ."

From what I know only 1 person sent you the "gossip". I even asked you to share who the others are that are sending you "gossip" and you won't say who. Most likely someone from P1.

"Unfortunately, there have been quite a few people that I’ve been lying and stealing"

I haven't lied or stolen anything from you(I just want to put this out there, not saying you are accusing me of that)

"That’s our first rule in P1, don’t accuse others behind their back and don’t listen to those who do"

I think you are taking this too far. I never accused you of anything. I never said that you guys are scamming people or whatnot like you think I am. I was just saying my opinion about P1. Saying someone sharing their opinion is them accusing you behind your      back just isn't true and A terrible narrative to run on. People have a bunch of opinions and they aren't always going to favor you. You have to get used to that.

For the other stuff I don't think you are talking about me for so I won't respond, but if you are just let me know and I can make a response. 

I think the most dangerous thing from this post is you labeling criticism as accusations behind you back. People can criticize you have have opinions about P1 Creators. I honestly have no idea why you would make a post making this a much bigger issue than it is when this happened 5 days ago. You are really blowing this out of proportion and making it a much bigger thing than it ever had to be. 

I would also like to point out that P1 Creators is a business. All of the other subgroups of P1 are communities but P1 Creators is a business and ran like a business. Which is something that even Red has told me he has to do a better job at explaining. Also if you are apart of P1 Creators I highly suggest you read the contract you have signed. He can make updates to the contract but unless if you resign the newer contract nothing changes.

Edited by Shadow72
Removed part where red says only 2 people have requested to see the contract. It was actually only 2 people from outside of P1 that requested to read it. I misread the message
  • Upvote 1

I would like to warn you in advance that you do not need to respond to this post. but I also consider it necessary to express myself...you do not have to answer, because I have not been interested in your opinion (red) for some time...I agree with almost everything that shadow mentioned ..I do not know how it is in your country, but in the country where I come from, and I think that in the country where ylands is, your contract is completely useless...I have some legal experience and I guarantee you that if you would like to use this contract, the only one who could have problems with it is you..small advice for you (the next time you create a contract, consult with a lawyer first).. I can't express whether someone slanders you .. a few people asked me why I left P1, so I wrote it to them, but for me it's not an slanders, because everything I wrote to  I wrote to you personally, and so it's not behind you back... and I can still write you what I think about your remuneration system...in my opinion you abuse excellent builders and scripters for your own enrichment, there is nothing else in it, and it will understand everyone who does at least a little math, because he can calculate how much you pay for his work, how much of it he gives you, and how much of This is going what the so-called community development is about .. when you're bragging, you shouldn't tell how big prizes you have won ..and please don't bother me with your messages on the discord, as I wrote above, I'm not interested in your opinion...

• Upvote 1

2020-11-06_162205.thumb.png.f2b60d050bf83e039f379b401711100c.png

2020-11-06_144226.png.9c96b4fc6cd6ab254cbcbb852f4c9ee9.png

The problem I have is you assume a lot and don't really check to see if something is true before publicly accusing us of wrong doing. 

At this point you have not read the legal document for years and you have not a good grip on what it said. Moreover you simply assumed a lot of things rather than researching them.

“Since this is very passive aggressively calling me out I'll respond."

This post was not directed at you. That's another assumption. You can clearly see that with my mention of funds missing, its not you that promoted this post. 

It's really easy to accuse somebody and break down their work without researching it in detail. You mentioned you did not understand how REITS work, why not just ask/check before making a public post then? 

When Tencent asked us to add an NDA, we did, but its not like we hired a lawyer, we just found one on the net and put it on there.

It's really easy to misunderstand our non-compete clause if you think about it in the context of Bohemia Interactive competitions. Keep in mind that these competitions are a very recent event. What we we're trying to avoid was people taking our own games from us and trying to resell them to Tencent or people within the group saying “ill do it cheaper”, when we negotiate with them, behind our back or as a group. It was not really possible for anyone to enter a competition against us in a non-malicious way until recently and we can't change our system overnight (we are in the process of doing so). 

Jumping to conclusions without checking was the whole point I was asking you to come here and clear up. 

5 hours ago, Shadow72 said:

I think the most dangerous thing from this post is you labeling criticism as accusations behind you back.

I'm really sad that you framed it this way, it was supposed to it because basically I was trying to explain to you that when you say things behind people’s back, without checking into it, that can really hurt people. 

It's one thing to say something and not get a response and then go ahead and go public but it's another thing just to do things from memory and not even go back and check. 
2020-11-06_164545.png.1fa61aa1fa8512fc0dde215f3be0a618.png

I really meant that I just personally don't agree with it and it makes no sense to me.

You know almost nothing about how it works. 

I never said that you guys are scamming people or whatnot like you think I am.

Your message seems to hint at that quite strongly actually. 

Edited by RedEagle_P1.
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Mello1223 said:

I would like to warn you in advance that you do not need to respond to this post. but I also consider it necessary to express myself...you do not have to answer, because I have not been interested in your opinion (red) for some time...I agree with almost everything that shadow mentioned ..I do not know how it is in your country, but in the country where I come from, and I think that in the country where ylands is, your contract is completely useless...I have some legal experience and I guarantee you that if you would like to use this contract, the only one who could have problems with it is you..small advice for you (the next time you create a contract, consult with a lawyer first).. I can't express whether someone slanders you .. a few people asked me why I left P1, so I wrote it to them, but for me it's not an slanders, because everything I wrote to  I wrote to you personally, and so it's not behind you back... and I can still write you what I think about your remuneration system...in my opinion you abuse excellent builders and scripters for your own enrichment, there is nothing else in it, and it will understand everyone who does at least a little math, because he can calculate how much you pay for his work, how much of it he gives you, and how much of This is going what the so-called community development is about .. when you're bragging, you shouldn't tell how big prizes you have won ..and please don't bother me with your messages on the discord, as I wrote above, I'm not interested in your opinion...

Yes actually wait after you left I made the post very clear on what happened to the funds.

BI and Tencent are investigating. If nothing comes of it soon I will go public with the names of the people who stole the money. 

2 hours ago, Mello1223 said:

I wrote to you personally, and so it's not behind you back

You wrote almost nothing to me personally. I am looking through the DM's and I see almost nothing of why you left so idk what you told these other people but I have been clearly feeling the gossip from some source, hence why I made it public.

On this same theme, it seems to me you also took a team game and made it your own and published it: 

ice_screenshot_20201106-174827.png.703b1c490ce15557ffff13f5ff8624cb.png

Not very classy. 

Edited by RedEagle_P1.
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

the game was released while I was part of the P1 community. in the rules you specify that the players create things, and publish them. the game is not monetized, so what are you talking about?or are you talking about a battery collection system ??? in the next generation game ??? I applied the system to the game coingraber, and when it is a completely simple thing that can be found in many other games .. it is nothing new ..???

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Mello1223 said:

the game was released while I was part of the P1 community. in the rules you specify that the players create things, and publish them. the game is not monetized, so what are you talking about?or are you talking about a battery collection system ??? in the next generation game ??? I applied the system to the game coingraber, and when it is a completely simple thing that can be found in many other games .. it is nothing new ..???

I understand but basically you took this guy's game idea something we all saw you work on as a team and just did whatever without even asking if it was ok. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Right but you basically took the exact game a whole team made, slightly changed it and upload it without even asking the team. 

Edited by RedEagle_P1.
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

and where in the rules do you write about me asking if I can put something into the workshop ,when i create something myself ???and the only idea that comes from that game is collecting .. and another thing, in the flood description of the game is written who the idea was...???good night

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Mello1223 said:

and where in the rules do you write about me asking if I can put something into the workshop ,when i create something myself ???and the only idea that comes from that game is collecting .. and another thing, in the flood description of the game is written who the idea was...???good night

Well that's not the story I'm being told. From my understanding it's his idea, he submitted it to my competition then you took the idea and put it on the workshop after making it look nicer. 

2020-11-06_182816.thumb.png.0c2c47a2b3c918f91e4e1014c0a59765.png

Here is the very first iteration of the map. Notice the build being done by another name. 

2020-11-06_182919.png.0f2a86a373313e90b8308546a5618e96.png

And your logic in the game. 

Edited by RedEagle_P1.
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

@RedEagle_P1. Saying I had nothing to do with this post is completely false. After you made this thread you messaged me on discord, "Your post about P1 did a lot of damage", "wondering if you can clear things up", "Maybe you can post something here:

After I made the post he then messaged me, ""I am sorry" would have sufficed." because I didn't completely take back everything I said. Saying this post had nothing to do about me isn't true at all. The next thing you say is I don't know how your non-compete works. Which is wrong because we have had huge discussions before on the non-compete. As for jumping to conclusions before posting here that is just pathetic for you to say that when we both know we have talked extensively about my issues with P1 Creators before I made that post on the forums a bit ago.  Why do you think I said in my post above that I was wrong about the sketchy part? He now wants me to take down the post because I didn't do a complete 180 and apologize to him about everything. He then also messaged me things like, "I was going to ban you on day one to be honest but you became an amazing helper and I could see you came off strong because of a very specialized way of thinking" talking about the Ylands Dedicated Server discord from back in the day.  He also said, "I'm not sure you realized it but you were coming off unbelievably rude to other members". I then asked him specifically what I said that made people feel that way and he couldn't come up with anything. If you wanna take a look for yourself the discord link is https://discord.gg/NWqS7FTkye and you can search posts made by me(either @Shadow or @Re_z since I have changed my discord name). Search by oldest and you can see that it just isn't true. If you post anything negative about P1 at all he will send you a long message on discord telling you that you are wrong and should delete what you've said. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Shadow72 said:

"Your post about P1 did a lot of damage", "wondering if you can clear things up"

Yup I said that. I definitely thought you understood what I was trying to get across. I was trying to give you an opportunity to apologize for talking negatively like that without actually looking into the matter. Instead you pretty much just doubled down. Anyway, I was asking as a friend but clearly that was not understood. 

45 minutes ago, Shadow72 said:

""I am sorry" would have sufficed.

Yup it would have. That would have been awesome :D

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Mello1223 said:

Red

Screenshot_20201107-005338~2.png

2020-11-06_184047.png.f456a2120a3f6083d146ece8c5efc0e8.png

I am not seeing any credit given to anyone else who worked on it. Even I helped with it with honing the gameplay and testing how much more the whole team? 

Edited by RedEagle_P1.
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, RedEagle_P1. said:

Yup I said that. I definitely thought you understood what I was trying to get across. I was trying to give you an opportunity to apologize for talking negatively like that without actually looking into the matter. Instead you pretty much just doubled down. Anyway, I was asking as a friend but clearly that was not understood. 

Yup it would have. That would have been awesome :D

I said I was wrong about the sketchy part. You already knew that I still had issues with the stuff like the non-compete after we talked. I don't know why you were so surprised to see my post.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

try looking at a game or a workshop .. and another thing, why didn't you say anything when you tested it ??? You don't mind it until now that I've left your group..and do you even know that if the coingraberr collection system was created by me ???

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Mello1223 said:

a few people asked me why I left P1, so I wrote it to them, but for me it's not an slanders, because everything I wrote to  I wrote to you personally,

So you did not publicly post stuff like this then? 

2020-11-06_193604.png.58baf47c6caeb829616077362b9bb355.png

This comment was one of the reasons I made this post. I just think it's hypocritical that you break the agreement, dare me to enforce it all while your take people’s work and put it up as your own. 

Sadly, YWD, which is a great community is also becoming a place for those who have been kicked out of P1 for bad behavior are gathering for gossip. Don't get me wrong there are a lot of great people there who have nothing to do with this. But when you say these things behind people's back it does actually have an impact and I felt I should at least have the right to defend our values and what we stand for publicly. 

If you have a problem with me I'm all ears and I'm ready to talk and I'm ready to listen and I'm ready to solve problems. But come to me, say it to my face.

Edited by RedEagle_P1.
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, RedEagle_P1. said:

So you did not publicly post stuff like this then? 

2020-11-06_193604.png.58baf47c6caeb829616077362b9bb355.png

This comment was one of the reasons I made this post. I just think it's hypocritical that you break the agreement, dare me to enforce it all while your take people’s work and put it up as your own. 

Sadly, YWD, which is a great community is also becoming a place for those who have been kicked out of P1 for bad behavior are gathering for gossip. Don't get me wrong there are a lot of great people there who have nothing to do with this. But when you say these things behind people's back it does actually have an impact and I felt I should at least have the right to defend our values and what we stand for publicly. 

If you have a problem with me I'm all ears and I'm ready to talk and I'm ready to listen and I'm ready to solve problems. But come to me, say it to my face.

Its kind of hard to say if you have a problem with me, talk to me, when you went and unadded me and banned me from all your discords... Also I know you aren't saying I was kicked out I just want to let people know I left P1 Creators a long time ago on my own accord.

Edited by Shadow72
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Shadow72 said:

Its kind of hard to say if you have a problem with me, talk to me, when you went and unadded me and banned me from all your discords... Also I know you aren't saying I was kicked out I just want to let people know I left P1 Creators a long time ago on my own accord.

Yes I felt that you were taking everything a little too personally so I created a little bit of distance because I don't anything to be personal or bitter. I really do mean you the best but everything said was only escalating things. We have talked for about 4 hours now and I think a break will be good. 

Edited by RedEagle_P1.
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, RedEagle_P1. said:

Yes I felt that you were taking everything a little too personally so I created a little bit of distance because I don't anything to be personal or bitter. I really do mean you the best but everything said was only escalating things. We have talked for about 4 hours now and I think a break will be good. 

Well its hard to not take things personally after you start to attack me by saying i'm rude and I have no idea how to speak to people. If I were to say that to you would you not take that personally? I only started taking things personally after you started to attack my character. If you didn't want to discuss things any more you could have always said I don't feel like talking anymore right now, we can bring this up again later.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

so I'll suddenly take a work, not just an idea ???lol... everything that is created in both games can prove the screenshots of how I created it step by step, even where the first versions of the logic I created for these games. im creator these logics,and i build complet collectblaster myself!!!I advise you well, first think about what you want to write...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Mello1223 said:

so I'll suddenly take a work, not just an idea ???lol... everything that is created in both games can prove the screenshots of how I created it step by step, even where the first versions of the logic I created for these games. im creator these logics,and i build complet collectblaster myself!!!I advise you well, first think about what you want to write...

You basically just cut everybody else out and published it not even giving them credit. I did not see anything in your upload btw on the forum about giving credit. 

• Upvote 2