RedEagle_P1.

Toxic gossip

one more thing, you did not participate in the development of coingrabber, so I would like to see a person who worked with me on the game, to express what I specifically stole from his / our game ???

• Upvote 1

and it would be good if he also wrote it if I took something of his, what exactly it was and how exactly it works .. he should know if he created it, as you write to me here 

• Upvote 1

I haven't read all the messages and I don't know exactly what happened, But I can talk about what I DO know about P1 and why I think it is one of the best communities Ylands (And maybe the internet) has.

2 Months ago I didn't know what Ylands is, I didn't have a job, I was browsing reddit just to kill some time and do whatever. Then I stumbled upon a job offering that outside from my country wasn't enough to sustain someone's life but it was more than enough to cover me and my family with some money. It was a job offering to become a community manager for P1. At first I thought P1 was this big company with very strict laws and people that worked hard, had strong deadlines, had a lot to go through. Basically I got worried that it would be too much to handle, but I soon learned it had the most amazing people on the internet, No politics, no beefs, no swearing (I love swearing so I might have a little disagreement here lol), but all in all, it was a pure community.

The most telling part about P1 being amazing and Red here being an amazing guy too. Is that he wasn't contracting someone to work for him. HE WAS CONTRACTING SOMEONE TO KEEP THIS COMMUNITY ALIVE. Because he physically couldn't, but he saw the value in it and I, eventually did too.

I may be biased, since I know Red is incapable of doing any harm knowingly to anyone, but I think that if you had a problem with Red (both of you), you did something very wrong, didn't apologize and doubled down on whatever you did just to make a point. And I (And everyone) Shouldn't agree with that conduct.

I understand if you want to make your groups or whatever. No one is looking at it badly, but kindly, do yourself a favor and just don't talk about us, in the end you're giving P1 even more exposure and making more people interested in us since we are a bigger (And apparently more honest) fish than you.

Lastly, I want to make clear that we have maybe one of the most crystal clear ways to pay people for their work, we clock in hours, we win prizes and we divide the prices according to the hours everyone put into it. It is NOT supposed to be a job for anyone, it should be a way for people to have some payback for their hobby, be it building or scripting.

Its sad to see that this pure and amazing game is tainted by these stupid beefs with no reason other than to prove a point by being belligerent. 

Good night everyone, and please, play nice//

SOWA, Community manager of P1

• Like 1

and the last thing, if it is just a matter of it, I would very much like to take out the game from the workshop and dedicate it to him so that he can add it to the workshop under his name, it does not bother me, but only if the name of your group is not mentioned anywhere. I created the game for players who want to play, not so that you can brag with my creation! 

• Upvote 1

btw... red... right now i find surprise for you !! look here!!!
978143318_Snmkaobrazovky2020-11-07132251.png.b8b8000665d4ec4a9981772ceb4f333e.png

Do you still want to tell me that I stole something from someone ???

and look at these photos and look what is the language!!!

do you know what it is ???

these are the first versions for testing logics the coingraber game !!!

I strongly warn you !!! don't call me a thief !!! I don't like it when people say something about me that is not true !!! try to damage my name, and from that I can draw consequences that will not be good for you !!! 

I have a lot of things in store about how I created things for the game coingraber ... yes, the idea was his, but the work on logic was mine, and you can also ask johny about how many things he helped to create logic!!!! 

Komentár 2020-08-20 164655.png

Komentár 2020-08-26 171410.png

• Upvote 1

Mr Mello how can be possible that you have make these logics.

Edited by knightwar

43 minutes ago, Mello1223 said:

btw... red... right now i find surprise for you !! look here!!!
978143318_Snmkaobrazovky2020-11-07132251.png.b8b8000665d4ec4a9981772ceb4f333e.png

Do you still want to tell me that I stole something from someone ???

and look at these photos and look what is the language!!!

do you know what it is ???

these are the first versions for testing logics the coingraber game !!!

I strongly warn you !!! don't call me a thief !!! I don't like it when people say something about me that is not true !!! try to damage my name, and from that I can draw consequences that will not be good for you !!! 

I have a lot of things in store about how I created things for the game coingraber ... yes, the idea was his, but the work on logic was mine, and you can also ask johny about how many things he helped to create logic!!!! 

Komentár 2020-08-20 164655.png

Komentár 2020-08-26 171410.png

and now tell me why rubbed the name who said to you.Thats mean you were talking to yourself.A theif can do anything to unreveal the truth and if you are right so show us .How did you do.If you are not theif dont hesitated to say.These are less proof.

I'll only add it here for a while so take a good look

6 minutes ago, knightwar said:

a teraz mi povedz, prečo si natrel meno, ktoré ti hovorilo. To znamená, že si hovoril sám so sebou. Theif môže urobiť všetko, aby odhalil pravdu, a ak máš pravdu, ukáž nám. Ako ste sa zachovali. Ak nie ste váhal povedať. Jedná sa o menej dôkazov.

• Upvote 1

and again tpo will send only to a private message on the discord, in case of need... and please don't change your posts here according to the red talk to you, do you stand up for your own opinion?

Edited by Mello1223
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, knightwar said:

and now tell me why rubbed the name who said to you.Thats mean you were talking to yourself.A theif can do anything to unreveal the truth and if you are right so show us .How did you do.If you are not theif dont hesitated to say.These are less proof.

and .... look at the date when the messages was written

• Upvote 1

I think you totally misunderstand what I was saying. There’s a lot more that goes into a game then just it’s scripting,  especially a multiplayer game. Together we built, planned, designed and tested it and you simply took it and published it as your own without giving credit to anyone else.

i’ll give you an example, the Nike logo is just a check mark, however there’s a lot more than just a drawing that goes into it. It’s all the directions that it did not choose to go, it’s the roundedness, it’s the simplicity. If the whole team planned it and one person jots it down, it’s not just the person who just sit down who is a part of it.

In the end the point of this conversation is to say if you have a problem with somebody come and say it to their face and give them an opportunity to defend themselves because when you gossip behind peoples back then you hurt them without actually providing constructive criticism.

Edited by RedEagle_P1.

you told me indirectly that I stole something ..I'll tell you one more time ... not me, you and the others, but I,Retrix and Johny created the game, because you were looking for a new leader for your group and this was supposed to be a selection process...(Retrix came up with the idea, and built the original building for the coingrabber game) the only thing you did is try the game when we introduced it to you...the only thing is that now you can't brag about a game I made myself,(collect blaster)  and you envy me, because a few people praised me , no praised you! ! ! as I wrote, when Retrix arrives, and asks me to do so, I will choose a game from the workshop under my name, and I will give it to him for publication, but without your group being listed there !!! I won't let you brag about something what is not your!!! and again I ask, in the your rules is, : that the players publish their creations in the workshop, but it is not stated there to publish the group there, so what are you talking about??? and the fact that I wrote that almost all good people leave you is not a slander, but a reality, because many people will find out what you are like !!!you should know that if you try to use people for your personal benefit, those people will eventually turn against you ... and the only ones who should apologize here are you for your actions and how you try to manipulate people and things around you!!! 

28 minutes ago, Mello1223 said:

you told me indirectly that I stole something ..I'll tell you one more time ... not me, you and the others, but I,Retrix and Johny created the game, because you were looking for a new leader for your group and this was supposed to be a selection process...(Retrix came up with the idea, and built the original building for the coingrabber game) the only thing you did is try the game when we introduced it to you...the only thing is that now you can't brag about a game I made myself,(collect blaster)  and you envy me, because a few people praised me , no praised you! ! ! as I wrote, when Retrix arrives, and asks me to do so, I will choose a game from the workshop under my name, and I will give it to him for publication, but without your group being listed there !!! I won't let you brag about something what is not your!!! and again I ask, in the your rules is, : that the players publish their creations in the workshop, but it is not stated there to publish the group there, so what are you talking about??? and the fact that I wrote that almost all good people leave you is not a slander, but a reality, because many people will find out what you are like !!!you should know that if you try to use people for your personal benefit, those people will eventually turn against you ... and the only ones who should apologize here are you for your actions and how you try to manipulate people and things around you!!! 

Hey Mello,

I really didn’t want anything personal to be honest with you. I just wanted to chance to defend myself against rumours being spread. We at P1 give back 100% of what we earn (5% to our president if we elect one) to our members so all this nonsense about manipulating people is just a waste of time. Rather than bringing up issues straight to my face you have talked to people behind my back slandering me for no reason. You did not take any time to consult with me about these issues. For the last year for Chinese middleman who works for Tencent has been withholding our funds claiming COVID related issues. Right now bohemia interactive and Tencent are looking into the matter.

I think you need a better translator because you don’t seem to be understanding some of the things I’m saying.

Anyway, mello I don’t want any beef with you that’s not the point. I’m just saying that when you say things that aren’t true without looking into them it does real damage to people. You should talk to that person first. 

Edited by RedEagle_P1.

what's not true about what i wrote? is it that , ALMOST all good people leave you? it's not true?  you still have a lot of very good people, but a lot of good people have left you because they found out what you are like, and that's true and not a lie !! and don't jump from topic to topic ... you said that I stole something from you, so please explain it to me or apologize for it !!!

Hey peeps, 

I'm just here to explain what I have seen in P1 Gaming and what their values are.

I've seen that P1 Gaming is People First Gaming and I took that to heart. They do truly care about what their members and will adjust accordingly if I contacted Red. They're creating a friendly and vibrant place where anyone can enjoy their time there. 

Edited by horridwar

9 minutes ago, horridwar said:

Hey peeps, 

I'm just here to explain what I have seen in P1 Gaming and what their values are.

I've seen that P1 Gaming is People First Gaming and I took that to heart. They do truly care about what their members and will adjust accordingly if I contacted Red. They're creating a friendly and vibrant place where anyone can enjoy their time there. 

Hey, I get what you are trying to say but I don't believe it is true. First off for the P1 values they don't always follow them. For example no drama, when this post was specifically to incite drama. For adjusting things Red isn't always willing to adjust things. For example the non-compete in the contract. I brought that to his attention years ago and he brushed it off. It took a huge conversation and me posting publicly what I thought about it for him to change it to only 8 months long. Which I personally still think is way too long. I also think it is terrible how he tries to censor other communities by strategically making posts whenever another community makes posts to bump their posts out of the activity box on the forums. I also don't like that his business model for P1 Creators is just to get other people to make builds and have him take a cut off the top when he doesn't really do that much work. If he hires a community manager to run everything than what is he running? Yet when people donate 42% to P1 on average that means for doing very little work compared to the people actually making the maps he gets almost half of all revenue won in competitions. If you want you can always PM me and I can explain more on why I feel the way I feel.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Shadow72 said:

and have him take a cut off the top when he doesn't really do that much work

Again, totally baseless claims. I take NO cut, the President does take 5% if elected. I am not president. 

this post was specifically to incite drama.

The drama was already happening, I made this post so it can be said directly to me. If you read my first post it's entirely clam and my goal is to stay classy even if others are not. 

people donate 42% to P1

This is a HUGE achievement and people do that because they support our values and what we do. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, horridwar said:

Hey peeps, 

take a look at all the posts in this thread, and then find out how your leader goes against his own rules .. how he tries to tell me that I stole something from him when it is not true .. when he does not have good arguments, he prefers to change the subject quickly .. yes, there are a lot of good and friendly people in your comunity, with whom I am still in contact .. but your leader is not as like as you think about him

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Mello1223 said:

take a look at all the posts in this thread, and then find out how your leader goes against his own rules .. how he tries to tell me that I stole something from him when it is not true .. when he does not have good arguments, he prefers to change the subject quickly .. yes, there are a lot of good and friendly people in your comunity, with whom I am still in contact .. but your leader is not as like as you think about him

As clearly shown in this post, you took the idea without asking, cut off others assets to publish it solo. I am fine with that but asking first and giving credit was key. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1