empeorgame3

can anyone change my nickname.

this account is protected and it have cybercell protection code for me.Sorry for inconvenice,

Edited by empeorgame3

On 11/11/2020 at 1:14 AM, empeorgame3 said:

this account is protected and it have cybercell protection code for me.Sorry for inconvenice,

There is no such thing as "Cybercell protection codes" 

@empeorgame3 I have given you a chance...more chances than anybody.  I didn't mind your multiple name changes, your annoying habits of changing your name and trying to infiltrate communities that create things.....but now I have to draw the line. I asked you kindly to have some manners, and I was indeed hopeful when you apologized to everyone in the YLANDS community...but it only took you 3 days to fall back into your terrible habits. It is time @Adam Snellgrove to ban this person forever.

but, @empeorgame3  I'm really glad you finally started creating something, try to put more effort into watching videos, and testing the possibilities of the editor. I am convinced that if you devote at least half of the effort you put into writing, so that you can learn to work in editor, you will be better than all the others combined... ;)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

On 11/13/2020 at 1:56 PM, Cernu said:

Has he done any harm ? Just asking. 

Yes. He does not recognize it....but the answer is yes....people are tired of being pinged by him. Nobody wants to pick up the phone every 5 minutes just to see a message that says "OK"....it's annoying as all get out...the harm you ask about is simply...it harms people when you annoy them....He has apologized, so I have hope....but I give up on Bohemia.

I get really suspicious when people want a name change really often because in this particular case they were avoiding bad reputation. Making a second account allows you to Reset your reputation and vote for yourself to get your reputation up.

Moreover, they make comments at random to get reputation rather than to actually comment. 

• Upvote 1