Open Club  ·  48 members

Removed
Sign in to follow this  
RedEagle_P1.

P1's new leadership structure!

Hey guys, 

I am proud to announce that P1 is completing it’s leadership transition! The team taking over the reigns from me will be: 

@Para_Digm -- Professional community manager, streamer. 

“Well, I started in the gaming industry as a paid professional streamer. Got acquired by a site to leave twitch and help boost their viewership. It went amazing for several years. I then made the transition into working for game devs in their community teams to boost content and engagement. I was / am sponsored by Discord, steelseries, Gameloft and many other small retail companies. However I don’t make much content anymore.” 

@Sowa159 -- Community manager/Inner-works

"I'm a psychology student who has experience working in both teams and groups, easy to talk to and understanding. First time in the work-force but highly enthusiastic and hard working, also a fast learner in things that require me to be hands on."

@horridwar -- Community manager/outreach
I started as a teenager who loved playing games and getting to know new people. That was getting repetitive for me and I looked towards game development. I looked up small development companies that I could work in and get experience which went extremely well. I'm currently helping small development studios with recruitment consultant and community management.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to read Reds announcement. Hope I get get to know each and everyone of you as we more forward! 

Sign in to follow this