Sign in to follow this  
empeorgame3

How to connect chassis to another chassis

In short, using blocks.

There are many different ways to do it. I recommend you look at compositions available in the workshop to get ideas. I know you have seen Spyler's Simple Train V.2.0 which has a ball in the middle to easily connect and disconnect the chassis. 

Ylands_201122_134803.thumb.png.22adbf9162f298ddccd26f8641c8bd42.png

You could attach them like kirikal's Camping Car:

Ylands_201122_134139.thumb.png.54063a69c05b4b2c345f62af7172ada5.png

or using a gate like jrock/Hildegunn's truck with trailer (not sure if that one made it into the Workshop or is only on YWD Discord, since it was made on a non-exploration map so no blueprints):

Screenshot_20200807-132731_Discord.jpg

All of these are reversible, so you can attach and detach, but you can also just connect them with permanent blocks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

? That is a good point. Then maybe using something to reversibly connect them is better, like a gate and a metal bar.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

we can make trains by removing location bounds that would be great if they did. I want all modes of transportation. And i was working in a railway system project which led to not be sucessful by scripting.

• Upvote 1

@empeorgame3 please remember to not be demanding and expect the game to change too quickly. There are things that we can do with the game in its current state. We can help you learn how to do things with the game how it already is.

We can help you with specific scripting questions if you make a post with some screenshots and describe what you want it to do and what it is doing instead. :) 

• Thanks 1

But i m talking about  mechanics and electric distributer and Proper fertilization and farm. I am talking about to not to  put fast it will take time. To make the great game virtualises it . What minecraft had done. Now Ylands will do if it takes 1 century. I know everything takes time and i m making ylands a game that has roles that any game haven't. i m creative and put things that will make ylands a great exploration game and a proper game.

Edited by empeorgame3