empeorgame3

Might this Suggestion is affordable.

Question

I Have a suggestion about NPCS , they must follow some command like .                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 FOLLOW=                                                                                                                                                                                     THEY MUST FOLLOW US, THAT ENTITY OR PERSON BY SHIPS , FOOT , HORSES ,ANIMALS AND ETC FUTURE TRANPORTATION MOD.                                                                                                                                                 FARMING:                                                                                                                                                                                      They must do farming like watering in any direction , planting at any distance and place like we will make a circle that will guide him to harvest , planting and watering.                                                                                                ATTACK                                                                                                                                                                                          Attack that entity , attack player or any substance . By the name that will guide the npc to attack.                            DEFEND US:                                                                                                                                                                                  Npcs must also defend us from entities like if anything attacks so they attack him or it.                                      COPERATIVE NPCS:                                                                                                                                                            Coperative npcs must be generals of npcs armies that will defend/attack us and command them and they command to npcs.                                                                                                                                                                       

• Thanks 1

7 replies to this bug / suggestion

If you really want it, at least find it out by yourself first. There is already a set of logic that can make NPC follows you in the workshop.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

yes, follow is possible, but I personally like the proposal with agriculture..I thought about it a long time ago, and I thought that adding the ability made it possible, but I was wrong .. but I think it would be enough to add a few more "preset parts" of animation that we would  to use on npc... 

• Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, Mello1223 said:

yes, follow is possible, but I personally like the proposal with agriculture..I thought about it a long time ago, and I thought that adding the ability made it possible, but I was wrong .. but I think it would be enough to add a few more "preset parts" of animation that we would  to use on npc... 

Now you are on the right point.

• Haha 1