Sign in to follow this  
FavoryPluto

[COMPLETED] ✦MAGIC TRAP RUN✦

Hello everyone!

Making this game was a long time creative dream of mine! ?I wanted to create a colorfull dreamland of limiteless imagination where magic is truly alive and allows you to live your own fairy tale story!  ???

Yes quite literally, because you will be summoned to a fairy tale world, where king's treasure had been stolen by evil wizard! become a hero and doge magic spells and traps prepared for you and retreive the stolen treasure! Run all the way from the Kings Majestic castle, through different biomes full of adventure. Enjoy beautiful and sometimes spooky scenery and ocasional explosions untill you arrive to the wizard's castle! Or fall to the dark side and become the evil wizard himself and cast omnious magic spells to stop the heroes from taking your treasure!

You can play to win or join for the experience of exploring a bit. Be inspired or even smell the flowers. (Just be carefull they like to eat humans.)
There is something for everybody! This game is best enjoyed with a group full of friends! ??

Link to workshop: https://play.ylands.com/asset/8919

Photos:

1b.thumb.jpg.a0749c1145b4b818211e9c6768d11f26.jpg4b.thumb.jpg.1750203995afbfbeba96ffb67090c0c4.jpg8b.thumb.jpg.b56b080760ccb4cc4c5c441155b84961.jpg2b.thumb.jpg.e5437e405aa883a2861c95cb1f3cb9c8.jpg3b.thumb.jpg.c9008cc9270681e37fa765f4e302c997.jpg7b.thumb.jpg.53fc5e057f4157ea6606a70771c72896.jpg6b.thumb.jpg.30331705015376ea15acf36787e4c71b.jpg

• Like 10
  • Downvote 3

SK "prepac favory,ale tu uz nejde len o to co bolo alebo je medzi mnou a redom,tu uz ide aj o inych hracou,a tak sa pripajam k spylerovi.. " 

ENG: "I'm sorry Favory, but it's not just about what was or is between me and the Red, it's about other players, so I'm joining the Spyler.X."

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

723861284_Snmkaobrazovky2020-12-14102636.thumb.png.1b9fa794c7fee5c8bc82b6edebd6338d.png
does this mean that P1 can break the rules but other players can't?

in the game I know several players who wanted to add their games but could not due to this rule,and P1 can??? 

it's time for other players to comment!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

Hi there guys!

I'm very  sorry to hear this from people that I once considered my closest friends in P1! I submited this game, because I have huge respect for the work of people who made this possible and I simply love this game.?I  think it's right that their hard work also gets a chance to shine you know . I understand why you brought this up. This game was never published on international version of Ylands ever before! In my eyes China's version and international are like moon and sun. They coexist in one universe,but they can never touch each other, Which si why this issue never crossed my mind while publishing the game. In my eyes Ylands was always a place of relaxtion and a place where hearts of many people come together towards one goal. We are all creators,we all want to just share our games with the people and see them being enjoyed and recognized and we all want to feel rewarded for our work. I don't see anything bad about that. Who knows maybe we also can come together again one day to create something awesome :D In either way I would love to see Ylands forum as more positive place in the future. Please don't hesitate to contact me in PMs. I'll always take my time to listen!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Obviously games which have been published to the international workshop cannot be monetized. They are publicly available and when you do that you agree to making the game something everyone can access for the good of the community. Wacky painters and the good side are both games we gave to the community for the sake of the community. We reserved these games particularly for monetization purposes, so we could pay all those developers who helped us create it.

We asked the developers particularly about this and it’s very clear:

A277F722-FD03-43A6-BBEB-5CB68B3D5FDF.png

Edited by RedEagle_P1.
  • Like 5

Everything is within the rules, should anyone be concerned, you may check for yourself.

Amazing level, this is a masterpiece, keep it up P1

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I don't like taking sides and avoid doing so at any given time but. as explained  china's version and international version are two different versions , getting a bit technical here but P1 got the Thumbs up from BI so its all good. so id like to take P1's side, as long as all people that worked on the project got PAID for it or they decided to donate their work to P1, they don't own the copy right for it but P1.

As a huge fantasy fan myself I gotta say I love the looks of this project!

I loved to work on this project, I have a hundred hours in it, I already showcased a few of my assets put in this game here, at the Ylands Forum:

I hope you will enjoy this wonderful environment we made for all the Ylands fans here. :)

• Like 2

@Cthulunatic was my huge inspiration for this project. :D  His mad wizard persona known to all is present in every block of this game! Forever gratefull for my team! ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RedEagle_P1. said:

@Cthulunatic's mushroom house was something I just had to share: https://www.instagram.com/p/CAIf3sYHZzs/

"Published on May 13, 2020"

Also, all the assets in this game are the same as the one's in the tencet entry back in June. Just some more evidence for the ylands team.

Edited by Valour4Eva
  • Downvote 1