P1Gaming.net

[COMPLETED] Police Pursuit

?P1 presents: The Police Pursuit! ?

Use teamwork to trap the escaping thief & master the art of the Police Pursuit, while enjoying the beautiful scenery of green modern city which was specifically designed to combat climate change! Will you play it risky and jump of the rooftop with you car? Maybe take one of the many tight passages? Or even use your drifting skills? No matter what strategy you choose we are sure your adrenaline is already pumping in! So is ours!

Workshop link: https://play.ylands.com/asset/8931

1.thumb.jpg.b6618662c6f16bcd33e364f1ccad3661.jpg7.thumb.jpg.29194834c4e4838a505e9d1f48c45e59.jpg10.thumb.jpg.eeaf4d93a975c5442881e453ab4263e7.jpg9.thumb.jpg.1c00ecbf487c2c498280306e5dde9fae.jpg  5.thumb.jpg.4ebc50fb824304aecccae1b72d463956.jpg6.thumb.jpg.2d8ac7547271b73602ac075f4f5fefb0.jpg3.thumb.jpg.e696cf48538ec351623ce3f88e470e5d.jpg

8.jpg

Edited by P1Gaming.net
link
  • Like 10
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

are you serious first you give me lectures about the fact that I stole something from you, then you give me lectures about the fact that I published the game without stating that it wasn't my idea,and finally you add this game to the official competition?Should I start doing real problems now?I'm waiting for your official apology, and stating my name that I was involved in creating this game!!! ;) or should I send Adam all the original compositions of the stadium, the parking house, the bus stops, and many other buildings in this game?(think first, then act) have a good life! ! ! 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, RedEagle_P1. said:

Good work doing this without me team :D.

Did you notice this part of the comment? As I said before I’m stepping down from the leadership of P1 due to serious health issues as stated before: 

On 11/2/2020 at 9:00 PM, RedEagle_P1. said:

However I do have some trepidation for the future as these new competitions will bring a change in focus in Ylands, potentially changing the calibre of the community, and because I will be stepping down from my position this week in favor of a new community manager (I have had serious Physical health problems), I just really hope that the experience will be as pure as it always has been.

If you have issues take it up with them. 

Edited by RedEagle_P1.
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

182375772_Snmkaobrazovky2020-12-14102636.thumb.png.799e375056f42ddca84ff521b3d63037.png

does this mean that P1 can break the rules but other players can't?

in the game I know several players who wanted to add their games but could not due to this rule,and P1 can??? 

it's time for other players to comment!!!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

could the author submit any documents on how he created a map of this game ??? so how did the other players do it? just to make sure you can't claim someone stole something from you...

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

Everything is within the rules, should anyone be concerned, you may check for yourself.

Great work once more P1!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hi, everyone! 

Let me just quickly react. Unfortunately, due to poor wording from our end, we let a situation happen that angered a few of you. This is on us - but we feel punishing the players (by not letting them play amazing games - be it old or new) is not the right way to solve this issue. The next time, when we announce the next round of this competition (yes, this is far from being over) we will make sure we discuss with you the rules and what they imply. But overall let me say thank you all for all the amazing games you all made. We are very much looking forward to playing them and judging them, but I can already say now, that choosing the best game will be very difficult :) 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Aleš Ulm said:

Hi, everyone! 

Let me just quickly react. Unfortunately, due to poor wording from our end, we let a situation happen that angered a few of you. This is on us - but we feel punishing the players (by not letting them play amazing games - be it old or new) is not the right way to solve this issue. The next time, when we announce the next round of this competition (yes, this is far from being over) we will make sure we discuss with you the rules and what they imply. But overall let me say thank you all for all the amazing games you all made. We are very much looking forward to playing them and judging them, but I can already say now, that choosing the best game will be very difficult :) 

No offense @Aleš Ulm, but even though you acknowledge it was "your mistake" and refuse make it right by at least disqualifying this game (and one other) because they were ALREADY FINISHED GAMES, that's incredibly unfair to those who put in MONTHS for their games while I bet zero were put in to updating this game (and one other by p1). So far this makes 2 mistakes as far as the rules for this competition, and refusing to compensate players for this will likely lead to people negatively reacting to your game studio, especially with the upcoming 1.5 release. I highly bet that you'll have less people compete in competitions in the future if this is how you handle mistakes that lead to competitors having advantages over others. New competitors have had only 2 months to make the games already published, this game was already finished.... ya thats completely fair for competitors. 

Edited by Valour4Eva
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Also, the bit where you say "This is on us - but we feel punishing the players (by not letting them play amazing games - be it old or new) is not the right way to solve this issue"

Last I checked, you don't need to be in a competition to post games for players to enjoy, so this argument is unfounded and a dumb reply for the irresponsibility of your team

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Lastly, in your rules it does in fact state "all entries must in fact be original and unpublished entries"

This is a published entry, meaning it breaks the rules. Any argument or objection to this is either in denial, full well knew the rules and decided to break them anyway,  or covering up their mistake. Either uphold your rules @Aleš Ulm or don't hold competitions at all if you're going to be wishy-washy in what is it allowed and whats not. 

Now I seriously hope you're not allowing these entries in the hopes of using them to promote ylands when 1.5 releases or for future promotions lol

Edited by Valour4Eva
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

as one of the new leaders of P1 i can personally stand for the many of hours that multiple people put into making these games even better, trying to remove buggs, optimising and building even more cool assets for the games. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

19 minutes ago, k1llerdodo said:

as one of the new leaders of P1 i can personally stand for the many of hours that multiple people put into making these games even better, trying to remove buggs, optimising and building even more cool assets for the games. 

No offense dodo, but most of the people who helped create these games are no longer playing ylands anymore and unless they were reached out for permission to use their assets for this competition (seeing as how the assets in these games are the same as when they were published in the tenet competition), that's another violation of the rules.

Edited by Valour4Eva
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Also, the fact you just stated those that made this game "better" proves they are not the original creators of this game.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

At P1 we have an nda and contract stating that all the work you have done on P1 games while being at P1 belongs to P1 and not the person who made it. Therefor P1 is the owner of the assets in the game and not the people who worked on them. This is like this in many cooperations around the world and without this it would be very hard to work as such a large group since any person could step away and prevent us from handing things in. 

As for your last statement about me saying making it better meaning we are not the original creator; this is the same concept as the new update 1.5 comming out for ylands. They have improved on their game and so have we

edit; i wanted to quote, didnt seem to be able to add it. Kinda new here xD

Edited by k1llerdodo
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Valour4Eva said:

No offense dodo, but most of the people who helped create these games are no longer playing ylands anymore

Spyler suggested it but its not true, we have an above-average burn rate to Ylands, which means that our members stay active much longer than the average Ylands user. 

58 minutes ago, Valour4Eva said:

Also, the fact you just stated those that made this game "better" proves they are not the original creators of this game.

@FavoryPluto was project-lead for this game from my understanding. 

Edited by RedEagle_P1.
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

15 minutes ago, k1llerdodo said:

At P1 we have an nda and contract stating that all the work you have done on P1 games while being at P1 belongs to P1 and not the person who made it. Therefor P1 is the owner of the assets in the game and not the people who worked on them. This is like this in many cooperations around the world and without this it would be very hard to work as such a large group since any person could step away and prevent us from handing things in. 

As for your last statement about me saying making it better meaning we are not the original creator; this is the same concept as the new update 1.5 comming out for ylands. They have improved on their game and so have we

edit; i wanted to quote, didnt seem to be able to add it. Kinda new here xD

You mention the NDA and the contract. Did you know both are non legally binding and, from reds own words, taken from a Google search? The NDA and contract cant be enforced. Because of this, the assets are in fact not owned by P1

If they were, let's say you won the competition, do you plan to pay the original creators since they no longer play ylands and may no longer be part of P1? Do you still have their hours for when they worked on them when the game was submitted for the tencet competition? 

I do know that but signing it is giving your word. And what are we if not to be keeping our word. At P1 we pay everybody for the hours they have made even before their game has been handed in. They get payed by money we get from donations wich we are very lucky to get from people that believe in the community. If you want more information you need to speak with red, he knows more ins and outs

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1