Sign in to follow this  
Mello1223

pre Tým ylands...

dnesnym dnom,a vasimi vyjadreniami k sutazi ste sklamali mnoho ludi,nie tym ze s tym nic neurobite,ale tym ze si nestojite ani za tym co sami napisete... 1.5 sa vam naozaj vydaril,gratulujem vam k tomu a zelam vam aby ste vyhrali aj buduci rok nieake ceny.. hlavne vam uprimne zelam aby porotcovia ktory rozhoduju o tych cenach neboli ako vy... majte sa tu krasne... PS: nabuduce sa nemusite trapit s vyhlasovanim sutaze,a rovno zadajte ulohu pre P1,isto to viete,ale mozem vam potvrdit ze tam toho maju ovela viac,najme ked nieje problem s tym ze to uz bolo pouzite... 

Edited by Mello1223
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

20 minutes ago, RedEagle_P1. said:

@Adam Snellgrove @Aleš Ulm I really think personal attacks should go in DMs only...

A rule like: "Keep criticism constructive" could help the forum stay classy. 

I would recommend if you're gonna suggest this red, you should really teach your staff to do the same ?

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Valour4Eva said:

I would recommend if you're gonna suggest this red, you should really teach your staff to do the same ?

P1 is made up almost entirely of volunteers. I think if joining meant the leadership controlled your opinions no one would join. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RedEagle_P1. said:

P1 is made up almost entirely of volunteers. I think if joining meant the leadership controlled your opinions no one would join. 

So personal attacks are ok in threads as long as you're part of P1, gotcha lol. Thanks for clearing that up

Edited by Valour4Eva
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

Red STOP IT. For a grown man you are acting like child. You already attacked other players.

And about constructive criticism? You have been doing exactly the reverse.

And then you come here and make yourself a victim and start downvoting everyone.

You used to be fun abd humble. I thibk you take ylands too serious and we are here to have fun.

If you dont know, i will tell you: people are leving the game (including me) not by games fault but becuse your attitude.

Every bad post about ylands came from your mouth.

Just stay quite for the god sake. We dont have patient for this.. geeez....

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Off! Guys don't get agitated and If you are having fights please go into on DMS. Because today i have uploaded 3 series of my project . And It's wonderful . Be calm and Be good . Thank you .

• Like 1