NaruTheHuman

Naru's Corner #10 - Controlling a plane with custom inputs

Hello there, guys!:)

This time, we take a look at a new editor feature for singleplayer games, and that is controlling your custom vehicles with reading players vertical and horizontal input. :)

If you have any questions about this, don't hesitate to ask me below. ^^
See you next time!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Bob Salvador said:

PLZ send Help XD

Lol, It also happened to me, but then I turn my plane and set its pivot rotation to zero

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, senaheho said:

Lol, It also happened to me, but then I turn my plane and set its pivot rotation to zero

Thx it work now, ❤️ have a great day

• Like 3

Hi Naru, do you have a plan about Custom Controller Lgoic's Use? What's the difference about custom input and Custom Controller?

I know you were asking Naru, but I think I know the answer. He went over the Custom Controller game logic at the end of the second Q&A. Please ignore Mello giving him a hard time about it being complicated ?

You can see a bit of the final game he made with it: 

The main difference is that Custom Controller can be used in multiplayer maps. You can only control one entity at a time with the Custom Controller. Also, there is a secondary input, which is the mouse input.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, ocnoglittle said:

I know you were asking Naru, but I think I know the answer. He went over the Custom Controller game logic at the end of the second Q&A. Please ignore Mello giving him a hard time about it being complicated ?

You can see a bit of the final game he made with it:

The main difference is that Custom Controller can be used in multiplayer maps. You can only control one entity at a time with the Custom Controller. Also, there is a secondary input, which is the mouse input.

OK,thanks a lot. I'm waiting for it ?