Sign in to follow this  
empeorgame3

HavenBurger Series A Dark

yeah i play this the other day killed all the mummys and then i got to a spot that just had a lot of indestructible tigers and floating ruin found no ring or key. What are supposed to do after that?

• Upvote 1

HAHAHAHA you had not taken the staff is key and the ring . This is uncompleted series and i will make them more interesting .

I mean the next series will be A Dark in the loss . And 5 SERIES WILL BE Enlightment . And 6 series will a strange world .7 one a strange world loss. 8 the strange world vanishing and 9 is The Danger Island . 10 is Founding and then 11 is founding of Haven and then the 12 is the founding of Burger . And the Last series will  Be The Founding of Two Islands Haven and Burger .

3 hours ago, empeorgame3 said:

HAHAHAHA you had not taken the staff is key and the ring . This is uncompleted series and i will make them more interesting .

no i did get the staff and you still cant do anything after that. this is an uncompleted game

Edited by bobo198312
  • Upvote 1

ill say what i played wasnt that bad why not finsih that before moving on to something else

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

My only question is...why did you post this in the ylands competition section now? The contest is over and they are judging the winners to be announced.....oh wait never mind I see you were talking about it earlier.

Edited by spiritchaser28
  • Upvote 1