Pl0x3r_2605-686249c569d222da

Can't eat (I'm not ready yet)

Question

7 replies to this bug / suggestion

The developers mentioned a hotfix for today but it hasn't yet happened yet and "today" is over for my timezone. I'm praying it'll be done by the time I'm free tomorrow :P
In the mean time, if you are having the issue on the new exploration game mode, I would advise you do what me and my friends have done and create a couple of bamboo rafts or low tier ships in your starting zone. That way you can simply summon your good one, claim a bad one, store your items, and delete your exploration character in the game settings anytime you get the bug. Just rejoin the exploration game, claim your good boat, and get your stuff back. It's a major annoyance but it solves the problem and allows you to continue playing. Goodluck!

• Like 1

@iZambeh they had to push it back till friday my time so they could get in as many bug fixes they can thats what Adam said on the official Ylands discord

So it is fixed for new characters and for those, that restart their adventures. For already existing Exploration games it will be fixed later on today.

I just put all my loot in some chests this morning after the first hotfix and restarted the character (not the world). Picked up my loot and ate. It  felt so good to finally eat and sleep LOL

Edited by spiritchaser28