Sign in to follow this  
spiritchaser28

You devs have renewed my faith!

I had almost given up on ylands a little while back, but decided to wait it out until I saw the new updated version of exploration. I can confidently say this is the most exciting update for me personally in a long while. There was so much focus on editor over the last few years I had almost given up hope for a larger world to explore. I do love editor, don't get me wrong...but the reason I initially got involved in the game was the survival/exploration aspect. I am happy to see the team at Ylands making strides to make what I believe is the core aspect of the game better. Keep up the great work !      ( PS Bring back mountains and terrain modification in water and I will be giddy LOL)  All in all, this update proves to me the Ylands team is truly listening to the player base. Thanks a ton Ylands team!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Yeah, afyer 1 year or so, i got back into exploration. I will write some ideas that will come to my mind as I play it. Im will not expect them to be implemented for 1.6 or 1.7... but we can gather more ideas and give them time to implement ?

• Like 2

Very promising ;)     lands is  now  struggling out of the  quicksand  ..and if  1.6  delivers  then faith will be  wholly  restored  ;) 

• Like 2

Should I even bother starting a new world now?

When is the next update when this will be 'finalized' as the game puts it?

Yeah it seems after giving it a try, its just as borked as I expected.

My controls were reset to default, and having set them to my liking, only half work.
I suspect that maybe some keys were hardcoded but still left in the key config as being changable.

with the water physics removed, i surely miss being able to make an island in the ocean, then tunnel to it from an island. or even make a cave under the ocean, then slowly flood it and make underground lakes to build with. 
It did have its few problems with grievers but that's with any game really. 

i look forward to having water physics if it ever comes back

• Like 1