Sign in to follow this  
DrHase

Ylands doesnt terminate correctly ?

Question

since yesterday ylands does not terminate when clicking the leave game button.  the game shuts down, window closes, and in Steam it shows that its still running. When opening Taskbar the process doesnt even show up , so no chance to kill any process. -> I have to shut down Steam in order to have a button thats saying "waiting for Ylands to shut down" where i can force terminating it.   thats very annoying atm: restart Steam in order to restart the game or any other game !?

a game not being listed in processes and still somehow running is .... some kind of scary, hopefully gets fixed

• Upvote 1

1 reply to this bug / suggestion

I have noticed this as well using task manager to see what is running. Sometimes even though it appears Ylands has quit running it will show up in task manager as running after I leave the game. It sometimes takes a few minutes for it to close completely in task manager. I cannot tell if the program is actually running or if it is taking task manager that long to figure out it has stopped running. The game does tend to use a lot of computer resources so it may just be the computer catching up with all the information.