Diiita

I keep getting kicked from game every 10 minutes.

Question

5 replies to this bug / suggestion

Hi @Diiita

I missed this one, and I am guessing Adam did too. Is the whole game crashing? Or is it a server timeout? Does it happen after a specific thing or randomly? To figure out what is going on, he usually needs the name of the server and the output logs:

• For the Microsoft version, the output logs should be in C:\Users\ (the user name that installed Ylands) \AppData\Local\Packages\BohemiaInteractivea.s.Ylands_ezkh2j9f9meea\TempState
  • For the Steam version, they are in: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Ylands\Ylands_Data
  • Both output_log.txt and output_log_clean.txt should be sent.
  • When you start the game, it overwrites the logs, so try to remember to copy them before you restart the game
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ocnoglittle said:

Hi @Diiita

Is the whole game crashing? Or is it a server timeout? Does it happen after a specific thing or randomly? 

I was on the server with him when it was happening. It is a server timeout, not the whole game crashing. It happened randomly and it was literally about every 10 minutes. Sometimes he could go 20 minutes without getting kicked. Next time we are in contact I will tell him to send you the output logs.

• Thanks 1

Yeah, that'd be helpful, but the logs too. Though it does sound like an internet problem or firewall interjecting in the game ? But if it happens again, logs will tell us, what is causing the timeouts.