Sign in to follow this  
YadNiMonde

UNDER REVIEW keyboard configuration not holding

Question

hello

each time i re launch my game, i have to re map my keyboard keys, since i use a french keyboard azerty and not an american one qwerty.

and every time on launching the game i need to re set my movement keys and the up and down keys for editor, and most of the time, in editor, my z key ends up making my camera go down instead of going straight forward, very annoying when trying to build in editor.

5 replies to this bug / suggestion

Unfortunately, a lot of people are also having this issue. I was able to get them to stick by pressing the reset button a couple of times and then setting the keys to what I want. For the record, even after doing this, I have to remind it sometimes that they are changed, but going into the keybinding settings (where it looks like they are all correct) and setting one of them again to get it to remember all of them. Hopefully 1.5.1 fixes this ?

My husband is having this issue, still. We both decided to try the game again (after giving up on it out of frustration, and because we missed the game we backed up in EA). Everytime he plays or goes back to the main menu, his controls are reset, and sometimes the UI completely bugs out when he tries to change them.  I'd say he can play without issues 3 times out of 10....

Edited by Sombritude
Why the f**k is it "hidden"? I hope you guys can read this, if not I don't care. Not my fault your game is dying, I just wanted to give some feedback...

22 hours ago, Sombritude said:

My husband is having this issue, still. We both decided to try the game again (after giving up on it out of frustration, and because we missed the game we backed up in EA). Everytime he plays or goes back to the main menu, his controls are reset, and sometimes the UI completely bugs out when he tries to change them.  I'd say he can play without issues 3 times out of 10....

Hey! 

We believed this issue to be fixed. Is there any chance that I could ask you for logs @Sombritude so that we can figure out what's wrong? 

Also, apologies for the hidden post, not sure why the forum hid it, but it is visible now :) 

• Like 1