SandyT

UNDER REVIEW [YLD-28656] Can log in to SP world, but not a MP world

Question

After several periods of lag and connection timeouts, the last one wouldn't let me log back in to the MP world. I did try a SP world and I was able to log in and sail back towards the MP world. However, the MP world still was not reachable. Another player is able to get back to the MP world so I'm attaching my output logs and a screenshot of the message. Please let me know how to proceed. This MP world has my PB on it and I don't want to lose another one. Thanks,

Sandy

output_log_clean.txt

output_log.txt

20210205222131_1.jpg

• Thanks 1

4 replies to this bug / suggestion

I was the other player on the  MP server... we got   multiple  time out   disconnects throughout the  day...  so  common we  just got used to them  and expected them as  part of Ylands  operation  :(

After one  time out  disconnect ..  i couldnt get back at all ...  so logged right  out   after it  first tried to  re-start  me as a new player.

Got back and  after the2nd  subsequent  time out sent  invites to the game to help SandyT get  back .  SandyT got the invites  and still got a  connection refused message.

i got a time out disconnect again ...  and came back to a world  that was rolled back  about  4  hours!  ...  logged right out   restarted  steam .. re joined .. unable to connect at  first  but got in 2nd  attempt, and  all  was restored.

....except  invites sent to SandyT  still did not work.

We ended up joking  (?) " the best way to play Ylands is to not play it at all  :)   "

..and on that happy  note  we both called it  quits  for the  day,  to seek  a more pleasant  form of  torture .......

output_log_clean.txt

output_log.txt

Edited by kimbuck
added output logs
  • Thanks 1

Hi, Adam, Yes, it is still happening. I can sail to other islands, just not that one. It is the P1 Home Part 2 server in the Tundra/Taiga region. I appreciate you checking on this.

2021-02-10 17_18_30-Window.png

Edited by SandyT
Adding additional details. @adam snellgrove based on the screenshot of my recently played games menu, it looks like the P1 Home Part 2 game might not have saved correctly.

To Adam or Ales: I can't find the saved world P1 Home Part 2 on my server. Would you please go ahead and delete it from wherever it saves so I can get to the island again? Thanks!