Blindobi

UNDER REVIEW [YLD-28625] Blocks not placeable after one or many placed.

Question

So this one is kinda weird. It started happening after I placed my iron ladder(Short one) onto my ship. I had to break a few blocks to place it. But now when I go to place blocks in a way, it is denied saying there is no room. I even have a back wall to my ship I cannot place anything on it or near it. I did do a full game restart and it fixed maybe one or two spots, but the issue is still there. Not sure what else to do. Here is a video of what is taking place. Also I included the log file.

Thank You

Blindobi

Blindobi_Ylands_2021-02-07_10-17-35.rar

log_2021-02-07_161503clean.txt

5 replies to this bug / suggestion

Thanks for the report and video. We have registered other occurrences of this happening and are investigating so thank you for the info ? I'll let you know if we need any other information.

1 hour ago, Adam Snellgrove said:

And you do have the ship in Constraction mode?

Yes, it is only the haul (Large Ship), iron ladder (short) and wooden blocks(small square ones).

same frustrating  problem  encountered here

ship is in construction mode ... some  blocks   placed  ok   then suddenly   it went   haywire.

screenshots and   logs  attached

the   alert message  visible  in 2 of the  screenshots

output_log_clean.txt

output_log.txt

20210212105201_1.jpg

20210212105512_1.jpg

20210212105238_1.jpg

• Thanks 1

did some  experimenting ..it  might be an issue with that   block ( asset) ..      i  constructed a  row  of   small windows   along the  top  and   then the  block would  fit in underneath them .  but they would only   fit in where the  windows  were .

screenshot  attached

20210212111807_1.jpg