kimbuck

frozen water "it won't let go .. :) "

Question

6 replies to this bug / suggestion

Wooot? ? Thanks for the logs and if you encounter it again, a video or screenshot (if anything would be noticeable from the screenshot) would be cool too ?

• Like 1

Surfs   still not up  ;)   .. went in last night ..only one on server    stationary  waves .... went in about an hour ago ...  same ...  logs  attached

noted: when someone arrives on server   massive  lag spike ...         believe   other   lag spikes  might be  from  players   unsuccessfully trying to access    the  island  without a password  or   dlc..

output_log_clean.txt

output_log.txt

re joined    water  still   suffering  from  disney's  frozen   ;0 ... also when   logged in ...   what happened to my avatar?  looks like its  frozen and in suspended   animation  ;)    screenshot  attached

20210212102659_1.jpg

I logged in 3 times today and  water still has no animation on the P1  server...   sailing, there is  no  bow  wake .

I travelled to another  mp  game  and  lo and behold  ..water  was working....    bow  wake and ship  moved accordingly.

returned to the P1  Pt2  server ..and  ...yup...  water   had no animation.  The ship  jumped around and  stuttered.

you already have the logs

Yep, still reading ? I have sent the new logs ti the team. They managed to reproduce it too, so hopefully something can be done with it in update 1.6 ?