kimbuck

RESOLVED incompatible game version

Question

8 replies to this bug / suggestion

Just to double check: you made sure to update it through Steam? Sometimes you need to restart Steam to get the update button to be functional.

i operate through  steam  ..i  have tried  15  times today and  get the same message ..  will try again now ..

done ...    ..same  message .. checked  for  steam updates ..says i have the latest version.

Ylands  version is    1.5.1.102629

Edited by kimbuck

I tried a restart ...no   change ... so i   did a complete  shutdown ...    took a "comfort" break and  did a cold  start.    Got a message  'updating  steam' which looked promising ...  but  tried to log into game ...same message.

I have heard i am  not the only  one  finding this.

ok  tried  that  ...one  file  failed to validate and is being  re-acquired ...fingers  crossed   that this is it  ;0

tried again ...same error message...   re validated files ....got an ok ...restarted  steam ...still no   go.

Another  player reported in discord that they had the  same issue.

So it seems it is because the host of the game you are trying to connect to is still running an older version of the game @kimbuck so please tell the owner of P1 HOME PART to update their game and then it should work fine.

• Thanks 1