Sign in to follow this  
madarastylo

Frost Armor and Weapons

The frost knife, frost sword, and frost spear are actually reskins of older items. I asked around and @spiritchaser28 said, "Yes I have found them. They were at a couple raider camps. The buildings look sort of like tents but use the wooden fence as the walls of the structures." I hope that helps!

For the others, we are planning on begging Aleš to add them (and other new items) to new Random Encounters during his Q&A tomorrow. You are welcome to watch at https://www.twitch.tv/naruthehuman and ask for it too!

BTW, I have most of the legendaries unlocked, so I'm thinking the frost on crit is good (probably on a LMG) that is also running killing spree? I still plan to use Blighted Rounds and keep them up, but instead of going full firepower, now I'm wanting to have more CC (but still hit hard on frozen targets).

Not sure if the middle tree is near as potent as the top tree, but I'm ready to change this up. I'm getting a bit bored on CT14 (I know, I know, I'm almost to CT15) but I'm feeling some burnout on the point, click, and shoot feel of the top tree. I want to add in some element of strategy, even if it means I'm no longer getting gold times.

On 8/17/2021 at 1:32 AM, NorwoodBlock said:

BTW, I have most of the legendaries unlocked, so I'm thinking the frost on crit is good (probably on a LMG) that is also running killing spree? I still plan to use Blighted Rounds and keep them up, but instead of going full firepower, now I'm wanting to have more CC (but still hit hard on frozen targets).

Not sure if the middle tree is near as potent as the top tree, but I'm ready to change this up. I'm getting a bit bored on CT14 (I know, I know, I'm almost to CT15) but I'm feeling some burnout on the point, click, and shoot feel of the top tree. I want to add in some element of strategy, even if it means I'm no longer getting gold times.

This is about some other game... or I am really really confused.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ocnoglittle said:

This is about some other game... or I am really really confused.

Yeah I got no idea what he's talking about either.

• Like 1