Potato Man-e051097e76cb3293

RESOLVED [YLD-29868] Stuck on infinite loading screen

Question

18 replies to this bug / suggestion

Naru and I were also getting this during the stream. And many people are complaining about this problem on the official Discord as well.

Potato said it was working for him now. Thank you to the Ylands Team and everyone involved in fixing this over the weekend!

• Like 1

Yeah it's not working for me now LOL. I waited for a couple hours for the social tab to light up but could never click it, I couldn't invite people either when I made the map multiplayer. The only way I could send a message (and I don't know if it got through because she never answered) was to go into exploration map, click share, then finally my list of friends showed up. I picked a friend that was online and sent a message from that screen....but again....not sure if she ever got it. @Christal did you ever see the message?

?I kinda hope it is just you (even though I feel awful phrasing it that way). Maybe send your output logs?

Maybe they should just roll back the chat and social to how it was before they allowed messages to be saved. It seemed to work a lot better back then. At least I could chat to my friends and invite them, and I never had to type /g or /w to do it. Just clicked the tab and typed their name to whisper and clicked the tab to type to everybody in the room or to the clan. Ever since they started allowing messages to be saved it's been messed up for me.

Yeah I just tested this as well. Went into social as soon as I started the game, clicked friends and scrolled down to a friend that was online, clicked her envelope to send a message and had to hard close the game because it was stuck loading. image.thumb.png.bbf48140393eeec453d776f45e783e8b.png Attached output logs below

output_log.txt

output_log_clean.txt

• Upvote 2

Hey @Nikki Severin It's less frequent now for me to get stuck at that screen. Since the last hotfixes it seems to work most of the time, however a couple days ago it got stuck on the screen and I had to hard close the game with task manager. Social is definitely working better now, but it still can glitch. I'm just thankful it glitches a lot less than it did before the hotfixes.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1