NobleKillalot

RESOLVED cant play together with my girlfriend

Question

5 replies to this bug / suggestion

On the main screen at bottom left click play with friends. There you can set up a co-op or share game. On some maps inviting does not work ,but if you go to the region map you can share it with players by clicking the < symbol.  When I set up a sharegame yesterday, the initial single player map vanished from the regional map view, but as soon as I traveled to an empty multiplayer spot it showed up. Then I was allowed to share the map.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, spiritchaser28 said:

go to the region map you can share it with players by clicking the < symbol

A picture of this:

Ylands_201215_012104.thumb.png.92f1b6475ef687812ae051b6e832e431.png

I think they changed how the invites work ([YLD-28979] Tweaked: Escape screen no longer offers 'Invite Friends' button in games which do not support invite.) but I can't be sure it isn't a chat/social bug, since that is also misbehaving.

Exploration maps shouldn't be in the multiplayer lobby. They should only be on the region map (whatever is the correct biome). Sharing the map should still function well and let her find it when she sails to the edge of the map and opens the correct region map.

• Like 2

So we can't start a new together anymore? I need to build a boat and sail to her.

thanks!! we can see each others ylands now but if i went to pick her up and we sail together to a new map would she spawn in her own instance alone in the ocean and will i spawn on my boat in a different map?

Edited by NobleKillalot

3 hours ago, NobleKillalot said:

So we can't start a new together anymore? I need to build a boat and sail to her.

thanks!! we can see each others ylands now but if i went to pick her up and we sail together to a new map would she spawn in her own instance alone in the ocean and will i spawn on my boat in a different map?

she should appear on your boat on another map,with you

• Like 2