NICO14973

[YLD-30016] Mobs won't fight back

Question

So, it was already said on todays QnA stream, but anyways. 

When you "fight" any mob it is simply too easy to defeat, doesnt really matters how much healt it has, basically because as soon as you keep hitting them, they wont move or try to fight back, they will just stay put in the same place taking damage. So unless you are unaware, basically no mob is a threat.

Here's a video showing what i mean:

• Upvote 1

4 replies to this bug / suggestion

Hi there! 

Any chance you could please send me the logs for this situation so that we can look into it? :) 

giphy (2).gif

@Nikki Severin, I think it is most of the time, not just one time where logs would be helpful.

Edit: Ignore the rest of this. I was wrong.

It is more an issue of the mob health being too low and their damage to the player being too low as well. This might be something we should vote on to get the overall player opinions before any changes are made, since others think the infested golems are too difficult. 

Edited by ocnoglittle

Yes @Nikki Severin, as ocnog said, its not much of a one time bug, but more like something constant. What i try to say its not even to make a change to the damage they do (because its actually a lot haha) but more like an AI thing, where figting them gets a little bit more interesting, not only spamming left click while they are standing still. I know it might not be something easy, but i wanted to point it out :D.

Now that i think about it, maybe i should have posted it under suggestion, not bugs :o.