ocnoglittle

UNDER REVIEW "There will be some interesting info here" in the corner of the game

Question

Since the chat changed, I have randomly been getting this text bubble at the start of some games or at the start of testing the game in editor. I am not sure what is causing it and will let you know if I narrow it down. :) 

"There will be some interesting info here"

Ylands_210402_144540.png

• Like 2

4 replies to this bug / suggestion

On 4/3/2021 at 12:26 AM, ocnoglittle said:

Since the chat changed, I have randomly been getting this text bubble at the start of some games or at the start of testing the game in editor. I am not sure what is causing it and will let you know if I narrow it down. :) 

"There will be some interesting info here"

Ylands_210402_144540.png

Hello! 

Any news regarding this? Has it been happening since you posted the bug? 

• Like 1

I didn't see it often. Maybe 3 times total. I haven't seen it again since I posted this. I will let you know if I see it again and/or find out anything more.

Edited by ocnoglittle

Look at @Nikki Severin go! Following up on a post from April 2nd! I rarely see CMs do this. She jumped in and looked back at previous issues before she even started the job! That's a good community manager. Pats your back!

Edited by spiritchaser28
  • Like 1

Didn't she start on April 1st?   <.<   >.>

But yes, thank you for prioritizing the bugs we find (although this one is super low priority because even I can't consistently reproduce it).

Can we add tags saying low priority/high priority? Or would everyone say their bug should be high priority? ?

• Like 1