ocnoglittle

2nd Q&A with Aleš

I see white now...255 rgb matches with stone....so yeah pretty much fixed...but if you want to ask them about colors...maybe toss in the propeller pack question and the barbute helmet

Edited by spiritchaser28

It's just odd....not a gamebreaker.....but knowing pigments were subtracted from your inventory....and these things show up in the inventory as correct colors....but when you equip them......well  it's default colors.....so really no use in wasting pigments 

I think maybe wait for the hotfix to see if it even applies after they do it...I mean I know they are already going to do more work on the prop pack.....colors might be fixed with the actual hotfix....I doubt though the helmet will be seen as an issue so maybe think of keeping that on the list

May I add one more wish. Is it possible that we can zoom the map (M) in the new Explorer (local world) so far that we can take a screenshot of the whole world.

Edited by lady_whynot
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, lady_whynot said:

Is it possible that we can zoom the map (M) in the new Explorer (local world) so far that we can take a screenshot of the whole world.

Yes, that would be fantastic! I will add it. 

• Like 2