Sign in to follow this  
RedEagle_P1.

Can't join people, people can't join me

Question

2 replies to this bug / suggestion

From what I understand they have been working on the social for a bit now. Inviting players at the moment is impossible in exploration. The only way I have been able to get players to join is by sharing the map directly on the region map to friends.

I really liked the older social system better, before they allowed us to see missed messages.  While it's nice to be able to see those messages, it's sort of a pain not being allowed to invite like we used to and having to type /g and /w in game now instead of using the old tabs for whispering and chatting to everyone and your clan in game.

My dad had a saying. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" ....it seems ever since they "fixed" social to allow us to see the missed messages (which is a nice idea...but only when it works) the fix actually broke what worked. 

I know they have said a few times that they are working hard to fix these issues....I just wish they would revert to the old social system until it gets fixed. Not sure though with New exploration how complicated that might be since basically there's a lot of fixing behind the scenes that is geared towards that particular update.

Hoping when the hotfix comes out some of these things may work better.

• Like 1

i tried the  direct   join ...where it  says  n/a   i  replaced it with yes ..and it worked!     but  needless to say the  social tab is  greyed  out and its  hit and misss