Sign in to follow this  
spiritchaser28

Please fix this on the forums

Question

This has mainly to do with the "ignore" function on the forum page. I have included a pic  I have chosen to ignore this user but he still shows up in topics on the top right hand side and the bottom right hand side of the screenshot...

Is there any way to make ignore feature actually ignore the fact that he keeps posting in topics? image.thumb.png.d822c741900e6ac232998fbd85c0aed2.png

Edited by spiritchaser28
  • Like 1

6 replies to this bug / suggestion

I truly hate to point this out....but I am done with spammers on this forum. He's the worst offender, but nobody can stop his incessant behavior.....the best option is ignore when he creates another account (and he has hundreds of accounts) so yeah I don't mind ignoring them all...but it would be great if "Ignore" actually did the trick so I don't have to see his nonsense

• Like 1

It would be even better if users were allowed to ignore the IP address entirely....so no more players would be subjected to his constant name changes and new accounts....and brazen spam of websites that exist for 3 days....nobody can join his so called "communities" because he constantly takes all his community pages down, creates a new one a day later after promising EVERYBODY HERE he has made his last post ever on the forums.....in all honesty it makes me want to leave the forums entirely. 

I am begging you devs.

Find a way to stop the spam

Edited by spiritchaser28
  • Like 1

You also don't like to give me suggestion and i have created this account with the permission of Mr. Adam. He knews also. If you don't calling me spammer i will have to complain you at steam and Microsoft.

Edited by empeorgame3(2)
  • Downvote 1

23 minutes ago, empeorgame3(2) said:

i have created this account with the permission of Mr. Adam. He knews also

Sorry liar liar pants on fire. 

I mean look...how can I quote his message??? here's another pic showing I obviously ignored this spammer. Yet here I am quoting what he says to me.. another reason to fix IGNOREimage.thumb.png.fbb1d511c0f1f3ae61063dbaa867a4cf.png

Edited by spiritchaser28
  • Like 1

So this is the condition that you don't want much posts and one time that has been said must not be said. It is not called spam, it is called eagerly to do something. Mr Spirit stop saying me spammer you must say me eager. I am very eager to do something and I need that things soon, this is the problem that is with me. And Posting useless things but now what i am posting they have a foundation laid in my posts. You know Adam give me the last warning to be not do more spamming so then i stopped but my spamming has hurt you too much very much.

• Downvote 1