JohnMFSteel

KNOWN ISSUE {Bug} Prop pack color

Question

I died With my pack in the inventory. When it dropped it lost the colors I had dyed it. However the icon and preview kept the color

Edit: Just a small clarification, I am referring to the propeller housing not the steam tank

Edited by JohnMFSteel
clarification
  • Upvote 1

2 replies to this bug / suggestion

I know they are aware of this issue at Bohemia..I think the color issue has a lot to do with the fact the propeller pack changes colors now while it is used....and there is extra animation for when it overheats. I personally love all the work they did on nerfing the pack....but I will agree with everyone and say we need a bit more time flying....maybe 30 seconds would be awesome....and once they get done addressing that issue.....fingers crossed we can change the colors after......I don't know who's in charge of choosing colors there.....but I mean really....orange, blue and neon green isn't a great combo for color....I wish the defaults were sort of neutral.....like greys and blacks and maybe a touch of coppers and steel....I'm tetrachromat so that means I see about a few million more colors than average people......it also means I think the propeller pack default colors remind me of vomit.....combined with the guardian armor default colors....it makes me want to scream....but I can say I approve of the new animations for overheating.....it's definitely impressive work....Not sure how many people noticed the "Mirage steam effect"...it only happens for a brief few seconds but I loved that attention to detail

Edited by spiritchaser28
  • Haha 1