NICO14973

[YLD-29956] Ship partially disappearing after traveling

Question

Hi, so after a long journey exploring islands on the temperate biome i sailed back to my homeworld, when the world loaded, my ship was partially destroyed, bassically all the walls and blocks bonded to it had dissapeared (see the attached photo). I unsummoned it and summoned it, and nothing changed, it was still destroyed. 

Luckily i found out that going back to the main menu and loading my previous world on the "recent games" tab (not sure if thats the actual name, but I guess you know wich tab I mean) would get me back my ship intact (working as a backup). After that i sailed again to my home world, without any problems. 

I attached the output logs to this post.

output_log.txt

output_log_clean.txt

unknown.png

• Upvote 1

4 replies to this bug / suggestion

Thank you Nico for reporting this. I know it is definitely not just you experiencing this glitch, where all the weld-able blocks disappear from a claimed or blueprinted ship. Other people experienced it in both Exploration and Player-made games.

• Like 1

Not sure if this is entirely ylands fault. That seems to be a rendering problem, it can be some kind of data that gets lost between player computer-ylands

Yes, i think is something like that, because this kind of problems ussually happen when my internet conection isnt the fastest. But its not like it is too slow, its just "normal" speed. But i guess something could be done to try to fix this. 

Hi everyone! 

We are now looking into this! If there are any new pieces of info you think we should have, please do let us know :) 

AncientAmbitiousAlligator-small.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1