Sign in to follow this  
Sazzle

POSSIBLY Magical Chest

Question

Would it be possible to get some kind of magical chest or ylandium chest that has an insanely hefty amount of spaces? make it difficult to craft or something lol possibly require  dimonds and a alot of magic dust or ylandium and gold or something..maaaybe even have these chest link up to multiple chests of the same kind..just an idea..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

7 replies to this bug / suggestion

3 hours ago, Nikki Severin said:

Hey there @Sazzle!

That Is an interesting concept Let me ask and see if it's an option :) 

Thank you :)))

• Like 1

Ano, líbila by se mi bezedná truhla nebo koš, do kterého bych mohl dávat věci které nepotřebuji, a také by se mi líbila truhla nebo něco do čeho když dám věci tak zmizí, třeba nadbytek kůry a pryskyřice která nemá moc využití. 

• Like 1

Jarda said: Yes, I would like a bottomless chest or basket in which I could put things I don't need, and I would also like a chest or something into which when I put things that disappear, like an excess of bark and resin that doesn't have much use.

I agree, a trashcan would be awesome. Although in Exploration, you can just leave stuff you don't want and delete the map. Also, Spyler and I both made trashcans in Editor, so it is possible to do it for player-made games.

(CZ: Souhlasím, odpadkový koš by byl úžasný. I když v Průzkumu můžete prostě nechat věci, které nechcete, a mapu smazat. Se Spylerem jsme v editoru také vyrobili koše, takže je možné to udělat i pro hry vytvořené hráči.)

But a really huge chest would be amazing. Maybe it could use something similar to the blueprint mechanics to hold up to 1000 of each type of item ? Maybe limit it to 6 types or something.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ocnoglittle said:

I agree, a trashcan would be awesome

But technically yoou can destroy anything in your inventory, can't you? That's how I get rid of excess bark......although it does take a few steps to do it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, spiritchaser28 said:

But technically yoou can destroy anything in your inventory, can't you? That's how I get rid of excess bark......although it does take a few steps to do it.

This is what I do also as I can't stand clutter. What would help with the inventory issues is to increase the maximum amount for stackable items to like 500 each. There are several items that can only stack 1, some 5, some 20, some 50, and some 200. If we could have larger stacks of items, that would really help with the inventory squeeze.

30 minutes ago, SandyT said:

This is what I do also as I can't stand clutter. What would help with the inventory issues is to increase the maximum amount for stackable items to like 500 each. There are several items that can only stack 1, some 5, some 20, some 50, and some 200. If we could have larger stacks of items, that would really help with the inventory squeeze.

We actually already asked for something similar. Aleš said he didn't want players to be able to carry around too much. He was worried it will break the gameplay.