ocnoglittle

Community Feedback

Community Feedback  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

How do you want to give feedback to the Devs for Ylands? Aleš really wants to know everyone's opinions and how many people want which new features, etc.

I realize this is biased towards forum users, so I will ask a few other places too. Also if you have another suggestion, please put it as a comment. Also, I have no idea how some of these would work ?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I think we should take into account the number of people voting on each, and then compare the numbers as a whole. Tally up all those that voted for reddit, here, and on reddit, and on twitter, etc...tally up the total amount of votes for the forums across all the websites and see who wins

Knowing you as well as I know you though @ocnoglittle, I think that idea is already in your calculations.

Edited by spiritchaser28
  • Like 1

Hey guys!

We are most likely going to implement a service that can collect responses from all of our platforms so that everyone has a chance to voice their opinion :) 

tenor.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Nikki Severin said:

We are most likely going to implement a service that can collect responses from all of our platforms so that everyone has a chance to voice their opinion :)

How would that work with double voting? Someone can just vote 9 times on different platforms

I'd put the polls in a notice as soon as you start the game, that way people can only vote once

2 hours ago, zarwil said:

How would that work with double voting? Someone can just vote 9 times on different platforms

I'd put the polls in a notice as soon as you start the game, that way people can only vote once

I will keep you posted once we find a suitable and objective solution :)  

And I will definitely look into the in game option :) 

• Thanks 1

I like the idea of holding Polls on the overall direction of the game.

I’m a forum & Facebook person myself although I do sometimes look on the Steam Discussions for a little extra flavour!