Sign in to follow this  
Nelwin6

RESOLVED My game feels like 30 fps

Question

My game feels like 30 fps but i have 60+ fps. I tried VSYNC off/on, fullscreen off/on but nothing changes. I have this problem since i bought the game in 2018. And i bought the game to a friend and he also has the same problem with an RTX 2070 and a 240hz monitor

12 replies to this bug / suggestion

Hi there! 

Thank you so much for providing the video! 

I have spoken with the team and it seems that there is a sync issue, which is currently resulting in what you are seeing. 

We will work on resolving the problem and as soon as there is any information, we will inform the community. 

Once again, thank you for letting us know and I hope that you will have many hours of fun with Ylands! 

thank-you-icegif-7.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, bobo198312 said:

sometimes you have to uninstall and reinstall the game

I did it more than 10 times and now I got a new PC but I still have the same problem.

41 minutes ago, spiritchaser28 said:

How much RAM does your computer have @Nelwin6?

?

32. The problem is not my computer i have more than 300 fps in game but it only shows like 30 fps on my screen (144hz monitor)

1 hour ago, Nelwin6 said:

Apparently it's a Sync issue but it's still not fixed

They are usually pretty fast about doing hotfixes. Hopefully soon they will fix this for you.

If this can help, I realized that my character movements are at 144fps. It's just the camera movements or the way the terrain appear on your screen that is stuck at 30hz.