Sign in to follow this  
ComR

How to restart whole Exploration? (Reinstalling do not help - what should I delete?)

Question

Suggestions:

-Bird's nest - it's too easy to by mistake destroy the nest. Please, consider destroying it not with right click, but through Radial Menu, like Powder Cogs and Sleeping Bags. It would be even better if we could pick it up and place when we want and break, if needed, as any item.

-Wool - Pack of 5 is much too less. We need too many boxes only for storing some wool. Why not 20 as all most raw materials?

-Clothing - Clothing (not armour) would be easier to storage if we could make stacks of, let's say, 5? 5 t-shirts, 5-hats - all of the same type, of course.

-Explore Mode - Multiplayer Islands - It is completely of no use for single player gamer like me. I'd prefer to see only single-player isles. Could you add "delete island" (rebuild as single player?) or make an option on the start of the new game?

Big Bugs:
-After deleting an Island in most cases it's impossible to land on the rebuilt island.

• Upvote 2

5 replies to this bug / suggestion

Those are all very good suggestions!

3 hours ago, ComR said:

Big Bugs:
-After deleting an Island in most cases it's impossible to land on the rebuilt island.

For your bug, what do you mean? Is the new map not loading? Or what is happening? Also, they usually want output logs to figure out what is going on.

"How to restart whole Exploration? (Reinstalling do not help - what should I delete?)"

For this, I think you want the last button in the menu (gear icon):

Ylands_210419_180133.thumb.png.59057aa595cd18e1bd3676e0abff6ed0.png

11 hours ago, ComR said:

Could you add "delete island" (rebuild as single player?) or make an option on the start of the new game?

They did that with the trash can at the right of the island.....unless you mean something else??? The only Island map you cannot delete is your original spawn.

Edited by spiritchaser28

@spiritchaser28 he wants to replace all of the maps (including the multiplayer ones) with single-player maps. I think if you delete a multiplayer one, you get a blank multiplayer one, no?

• Like 1

Ah yes I understand now.  Yes, If you delete the multiplayer you get a blank multiplayer map correct..... Well for me it's easy to differentiate between the multiplayer and single player maps. But maybe the problem is the colors? The light purple is sort of close to the light blue. As a tetrachromat I can easily see the difference....but for people that are red deficient color blind it may be difficult.

I don't think it's possible to take away multiplayer maps as an option as it's just something that's included in the game....but there are an even amount of single player map spots as there are multiplayer map spots....so if he just wants to play single player then he can simply avoid the multiplayer spots.....unless he can't differentiate the color differences?

If he wants just to see single player only....I think he'd see a lot less options....but maybe it's possible? Another thing I would suggest is making the colors different or making it easier to see the difference between multiplayer and single player maps....such as a square icon versus a circular one on the regional map views. That's something to ask in the next Q and A with Ales....

Edited by spiritchaser28

I think he can see the difference but doesn't want to go to the multiplayer maps. He would rather have 20 SP maps. We can mention it to Ales.