Sign in to follow this  
lady_whynot

POSSIBLY Weather in Ylands

Question

I love the weather in Ylands as it looks very realistic.

But, I find that it's just too much for me. Too much rain, too much fog, too much blizzard. Nevertheless, I do not want to miss it in principle.

My request / wish would it be that we might be able to adjust the intensity of the weather ourselves at some point per card?

whats your opinion?

Edited by lady_whynot
  • Upvote 1

4 replies to this bug / suggestion

Wait don't close this post. In most cases you can turn weather effects to  none/low/medium/high.......but I would like to see other effects. ...Natural disasters would be cool (but keep them rare Tornadoes, Hurricanes, etc).......one main effect I would LOVE to see is the polar lights.....Aurora Borealis type effects in the arctic regions. I think with the lack of animals and plants in the regions it might be a possibility? Just keeping fingers crossed.....you guys did an amazing job with clouds and sunrises/sunset colors.....as a tetrachromat, I can see the possibility of including these sorts of visual eye candies in the game without being to heavy on memory...but you guys are the experts.

Edited by spiritchaser28
  • Like 4

7 hours ago, spiritchaser28 said:

Wait don't close this post. In most cases you can turn weather effects to  none/low/medium/high.......but I would like to see other effects. ...Natural disasters would be cool (but keep them rare Tornadoes, Hurricanes, etc).......one main effect I would LOVE to see is the polar lights.....Aurora Borealis type effects in the arctic regions. I think with the lack of animals and plants in the regions it might be a possibility? Just keeping fingers crossed.....you guys did an amazing job with clouds and sunrises/sunset colors.....as a tetrachromat, I can see the possibility of including these sorts of visual eye candies in the game without being to heavy on memory...but you guys are the experts.

i like the idea of extreme rare weather, maybe even earthquakes and tsunami's if possible

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Hey everyone! 

I love the weather ideas personally, let's see what we can do about them :)  It might be a bit more complicated to actually implement, but let's see what the team says :) 

• Like 1