Sign in to follow this  
Nikki Severin

RESOLVED "Please select a valid profile for linking" issue

Question

If you've encountered this issue, here is how to solve it! 

Warning screen:
01C56397-0A10-4DF7-86F2-0C42B0000E4C.png.2530dc78180bd794104bd41e197b2c0b.png

Explanation:
Profile cannot be linked from main menu on PC due to possible loss of data from other Bohemia Interactive games.
Profile cannot be linked from main menu on mobile guest account because discarded account would not be accessible by any means from that point on.
To login to your already linked existing account on mobile from guest account you have to link your guest account first.

Step-by-step solution: 

1. Open your profile by selecting the avatar icon and then profile

1aaa.jpg

1aaaaa.jpg

2. Select link - create new account - fill in all credentials (new!) and confirm

1aa.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg
(fill in a brand new account information, you will be able to go to your original account later) 

3. Now you can change your account on your profile screen. 

3.jpg

4. Now you can login normally, just like you would when you start the game for the first time. 

4.jpg

• Thanks 2

4 replies to this bug / suggestion

this is what appear when i click create a account image.png.5a56052826bf67d20dc3c52698fe928d.png

Edited by clonvader-

@clonvader-

So it looks like the email you're trying to use is already linked to a BI account. I would suggest creating a brand new email and using that one, that way you will be safe and the guide above should work without issues ?

4 hours ago, Nikki Severin said:

@clonvader-

So it looks like the email you're trying to use is already linked to a BI account. I would suggest creating a brand new email and using that one, that way you will be safe and the guide above should work without issues ?

i created another e-mail but the same thing appear

Im having the same issue, I want to buy coyns, but the game refuses to allow me to link my account to buy them..I dont want to throw away 1600 hours of game play and a dozen blueprints that you cant get anymore...any help would be appreciated.