Sign in to follow this  
ComR

IN DEVELOPMENT Something wrong after updates

Question

Hi,
After last updates most bioms are empty, especially Tundra, Jungle and Temperate bioms. No MPC suppliers, no encounters, no ruins. Rest of the bioms; desert and arctic work properly, though no MPC suppliers here too.

I was playing now for 50 hours or so, so around 100 ylands tested. 75% of these are empty (only animals are there).

All The Best,
ComR

• Upvote 3

3 replies to this bug / suggestion

Pretty sure they decreased the amount of times random encounters occur so we wouldn't see the same encounters so frequently. I personally like the change.It makes it feel a bit more like real exploration. The personal compass can point you in the direction of random encounters that do exist. 

I also noticed I could not find the traders but I think maybe they either did away with them because you can now place vendors anywhere with the pigeon post....or they are possibly reworking what the traders carry. I saved a few maps with traders, so if you have any of those older maps with traders I suggest you use them for now.

I personally think if they do away with the traders and only give us vendors, they should be allowed to carry the recurring shipments. The shipments truly help make the bigger builds without destroying so much terrain. Just my opinion.

Edited by spiritchaser28
  • Upvote 2

I reported the lack of Random Encounters (including the ruins) here:

They are working on a solution for it.

• Upvote 2

Hey there! 

As @ocnog mentioned, we are working on fixing this with the upcoming 1.7 update, so please bear with us while we work on the best possible experience for you guys :) 

sail.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1