JohnMFSteel

POSSIBLY {Suggestion} Build mode feature

Question

3 replies to this bug / suggestion

You mean instead of holding  F,G, and H to rotate while holding right mouse button correct? SImply pressing ctrl and the letter will initiate the rotation? I like it. Elegantly simple solution to a time consuming problem

No more holding down keys to initiate the rotations. Perfect

Edited by spiritchaser28

@spiritchaser28
What I am asking for here is Ctrl+Letter to give a random degree of rotation on the respective axis.

I like the hold for free rotation, and the press for 90 degree snap rotation. I do wish we didn't have to hold right click to maintain height changes, I think it would be enough if swapping items reset the height.

Also this is something I would like to work during standard placement and in the advanced placement where you hold right click

One example would be my flower bed free rotation worked fine.... I feel however it could look way more natural if the rotations of the flowers were RNGed

Another is the marble material. It can be free placed to nice effect, and it doesn't collide that I can tell so nothing weird happens when you clip lots of them. Making it look natural manually however is time consuming.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I think we are planning to change the FGH axis rotation a little, I'll see if we could look into it a bit more and consider this :) 

• Thanks 3